Help in whitesmith, please?

Started by lilynettegback, Apr 11, 2012, 08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilynettegback

Uhm hello, this is my first time posting here .. I just wanted to ask since I'm really new in whitesmith, I have a friend who's defense in magic is really high, but (idk if its by the Mdef or just resist / resist potions) or anything... I know that blacksmiths have a skill when it comes to fire resist and it can help a lot, can someone help me how to increase whitesmith's mdef not by gtb (cus in other servers they nerfed it, but in our server it doesn't) and my friend says that his armor using is (somewhat kind of joke armor that at first he don't believe but when he used it, it worked) ..

Please, help me? except for resist cards, resist potions and mdef. I just needed to know if there's an armor&card for that resist in magic (cus the wizzies damage to him are like 500 and 1k only) ;3 thank you so much.  and my friend says that whitesmith is really cool in defenses. Cus i've been searching high and low in armors but I can't really seem to find it, thank you.  /sob  /kis

But then if you don't know I guess i'll go with the fast switching/resists potions :( ps: if you're wondering why im asking this or i need help and why i jsut dont ask my friend its because he doesn't want to say it to me so.. -_-..

Triper

I'm betting on the joke that some people use that is called Wedding Dress and stacking mdef with it or -100%[or near that] water dmg with fire armor[1]+marc from ifrit or using the wind variation[1]+marc from hugel games.

What type of dmg cuts to 500 and what type to 1k? SG ends on freezing him? That would help to answer too.

jblazer

http://www.roguides.co.in/2011/01/high-magic-defence-equip-set.html

+5 Kapha card in wool scarf is a must. It gives +12 total.

Crystal pumps/shadow walk for shoes
etc

Anyway the items are in the picture, you can use the item search on the database it's very useful I hear.  /ok

lilynettegback

Triper; How can I know that hugel games? Thank you for answering! :) I'll try it. For 500, its jupitel and 1k from SG and yeah, sg freezes him.
jblazer; thank you for your help! :)

Triper

Hugel Minigames - http://irowiki.org/oldwiki/Hugel_Minigames

Since he says that it may be a joke, probably he is using an angeling.