best equips and build for spamming AD

Started by juntann, Apr 16, 2012, 11:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

juntann

what is the best equips and stat build for spamming AD .

i already have 2 kiel , sprint set , and i have 82+28 dex . but still i see someone spams AD faster than mine .

also beelzebub card is disabled in our server

Triper

A pure dps build is made based on a something +/- like this:

• 190 aspd
  • 149 dex[some say that 150 is better but I prefer 149 for easier chaining of the spam]
  • -100% aftercast delay
  • max INT possible
  • anti-stun gear[depends on for what you want this but it helps a lot vs some MVPs like WS MVP if you think this is just exclusive for pvp/woe/bg]
  • lowest VIT as possible[this is more of a PVP/WoE/BG/maximizing dps thing since for PVM a bit of VIT helps to survive but you can MVPing fine with a low VIT build anyway]

So the objective is to get ^ or the nearest possible.

Based on what you describe, you've low dex.

juntann

thanks again triper /no1

but is it possible to get:
190aspd
149dex
max INT at the same time?

Triper

Based just on gear probably not, with some other chars giving you buffs yeah, not that hard but since you're using 2 kiels and sprint set your problem must just be low dex[low aspd to cut the animation a bit can be the case too] since that's like having an ok bragi.

fluidin

dex too low.

get 149. 150 is not better

just get as high int as you can. int is not going to make that huge of a difference in your dps

i'm guessing you're not planning to pvp with that though? if you're on a server where u can get 2 kiel cards, i'm pretty sure u can see gr/dr everywhere
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Attax

25agi 99dex 99int
Holy Marcher Hat with Stalactic Golem Card
Sunglasses with Stalactic Golem Card
Four Leaf Clover in Mount (or other lower headgear)
Valkyrian Armor with Marc Card
Valkyrian Shield with Horn Card
Proxy with Noxious Card
Diabolus Boots with Matyr Card
Elemental Sword with Cecil Damon Cards
2x. Orlean Gloves with 2x. Zerom Cards

^ WoE Build. with all foods and buffs you will be having 190 aspd and 149 dex, have fun.
Proud to be kicked out of RivalRO staff.

Triper

You forgot to add a smokie access for swap.

Attax

I'm not sure if you need it for WoE:SE. I'm not using it at all and I'm fine ;)

Triper

I like to have it just in case of misclick or to try to fix some position lag that sometimes happen.

Attax

Then yeah, orlean glove with smokie card is good vs noob champs  /wah

fluidin

its not just for champs. if u misclick and walk out into MS/dispel range you're pretty screwed. so a hide acc gives u the chance to make it back alive

also switch ur nox around with a jakk nyd if under heavy MS fire
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Thoth

Quote from: Triper on Apr 16, 2012, 11:59 AM
  • 149 dex[some say that 150 is better but I prefer 149 for easier chaining of the spam]
y you no use ahk? :o

I did some serious tests ADing cades on RMS awhile back. these results hold true for most case time skills, assuming 190 max atkspd.
if 149dex, 188atkspd has the same spamrate as 190. this requires 78% delay reduction since AD is 1 second delay.
if 150dex, 190atkspd gives a significant damage boost.  this requires 80% delay reduction.
120int bragi is usually enough for most skills up to 3 second delay, 130int bragi is enough for everything.

get yourself a vanilmirth. get my AI. eat a speed pot and call homun to have an ultra super fast moving vanilmirth. when champs approach you, hit and run as it hitlocks them. with this you should never lose to champ 1v1. the vanil will also be able to spam a rain of death in bragi.
don't know about those wierded out highrates though.

Triper

Because I'm not a fan of that. Game becomes too easy. You can just put everything in macros and wait the game do most of the stuff for you.

fluidin

some servers have managed to block AHK now, anyway

good champs just snap snap snap speedpot asura you anyway. i doubt the vanil will ever be able to catch him. or cloak speedpot asura. or... whatever. speedpot asura in the hands of a good player is just really difficult to escape from.

Thoth

Quote from: Triper on May 08, 2012, 07:03 PM
Because I'm not a fan of that. Game becomes too easy. You can just put everything in macros and wait the game do most of the stuff for you not get carpal tunnel before age 40.
Quote from: fluidin on May 09, 2012, 10:57 AM
some servers pretend to have managed to block AHK now, anyway
fixed for you guys.

if the champ snaps, he has a delay before asura. its long enough for the speedpot vanil to reach him and start hitlocking again. he can still snap to safety probably. 1v1 the champ just isnt gonna win by rushing. if you want to beat a chemist that is doing this, your best bet is surprise cloak asura or get someone else to distract the vanil. my AI prioritizes nearby champions, so thats usually 2 champs. if you kill the vanil, nothing like lvl 5 homun resurrection spam. and although homuns won't keep movespeed after rest/resummon, they do after resurrection. neat huh?