150 Int 149 Dex and 190 ASPD Biochemist

Started by Seffi ❤, Oct 21, 2013, 10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seffi ❤

So.. I'm currently using 154 Int, 142 Dex and 187 aspd for my MvP Biochemist.. but my friend says they're using a build with the stats stated in the thread title and won't tell me how to get it -.-"

Does anyone know some interesting builds for MvP biochemists? Post your builds/build ideas. I'd like to hear some other cool variations and alternatives. I like being able to out bomb any other chemist during biolab MvPs or Nidhoggur. OP competition ^^

Keep in mind I'm not considering MVP cards. I'm talking about a mid rate pre-renewal server. Nonetheless, post whatever builds you use. I'm still curious ^^
[/URL]
Love Piamette? Check out WoonRO's latest update including the Piamette set & over 40 new headgears.

Thoth

cool builds? all biochem builds are the same, how can there be cool builds? for high end mvping there are no real choices. vanil, bomb, fcp.

149 dex being faster than 150 dex is a myth, likely born from the lack of informative feedback (cast bar). but its not gonna matter unless you get more than 188 atkspd.

Seffi ❤

Well a lot of people have different opinions. I like to try out different builds and see what can out-bomb other biochemists best. I'll post what I usually use to give you a better idea.

Sometimes I'll switch out a ring for a Buffalo Horn for more aspd... but yeah I'm curious what other people use to reach a better median of stats. (By the way the upper headgear is +3 dex and +5 int, a nerfed version of the RWC headgears, a server exclusive)
[/URL]
Love Piamette? Check out WoonRO's latest update including the Piamette set & over 40 new headgears.

Arnkell

Why would you need 190 aspd on Creators? I'm pretty sure Acid Bomb already have a very low cast time and the delay is fixed. Putting this amount of dex is just waste of point that could be put in vit for more tanking.

Regret

How to win every MVP as a Biochemist nowadays?

AHK.

Arnkell

I think AB is pretty much a waste of money for killing end game bosses since the dropped stuff doesn't worth the amount of pot you waste. Actually screw AB, it's only worth to break people stuff on WoE.

lkjewq

use marionette bug and never lose mvps.

have fun.

Razer

MVPing with a Creator on Post renewal mechanics seems better since they restored Vits back to the MVPs. The AD has a forced 2 second cast but you can make your damage reach several hundreds of thousands which more than makes up for the loss of Instant cast.

There was no point of nerfing Vits when a champ can already 1 shot most MVPs in many servers (official or above conditions).

A Rich Biochem is always fun in war ;D Throw in some MVP cards like Kiel and you can really rock things.

Edit : Just Noticed this was a dead thread. My apologies for necro bumping it. Moderator may delete this post.