wiz question

Started by appolian, May 24, 2007, 01:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emeralda

To reduce the delay between casting JTs and SGs. It allows spamming of those spells, altough I don't know if it works like that on all servers.

Pandora

Quote from: BaNiSHeDHeLL
This is just opening the book, there are MANY MANY ways to have fun with a Wizard-Try finding some and post here.
Agreed, I wasnt saying that croud control is all they are good for, its one of its uses.

It's ok if you cannot kill all class, thats the way the game is suppose to be, every class got their weakness.

Whisper card? Agi? Luk? on a wiz?!? Why?

Get 150 dex for insta cast thats for sure, lots of int too.

Ice pick blocks real defense, not defense added by vit as far as I know.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

appolian

@pandora well im thinking of investing into agi/luk coz i alreay have instand cast

oh wow i never knew ASPD hhelps with reducing delay! how great is that :D :D :D

btw can safety wall block shield boomerang?

so b/t tao gunka/or lord/ghostering  which is better for a wiz?

and also same question b/t dark lord/amon ra

BaNiSHeDHeLL

safety wall defends against like 8 attacks

I Am Eternal, Ruler of the Earth and Sky //

BaNiSHeDHeLL - Crusader
KiLLDaY - Wizard
BLooDBaTH - Hunter
MegaDeth - Knight

Dais

Quote from: appolian on May 24, 2007, 12:32 PM
in fact i have tried Berzubub card..even with 149 dex u will still need cast time with the card, which means it is still better to have 150 dex if possible coz it really has a difference >_<
berzebub only usefull if you have low dex
berzebub can only reduce casting time (which means you will never be able to insta-cast if you only relly on it)

Glenn

Quote from: BaNiSHeDHeLL on May 24, 2007, 09:09 PM
Normal attacks, Mamonite, Cart Revolution, Cart termination, Sonic Blow, Bash, Magnum Break, Bowling Bash, Brandish Spear, Pierce, Spear Stab, Holy Cross, Smite, Envenom, Backstab(with dagger), Sightless Mind, Ragnaing Tripple blow, Raging Quad Blow, Raging Thrust, Asura, Vital Strike, Traumatic Blow, Meteor Assault, Martyr's Reckoning, Raging Palm Strike, Glacier Fist, Chain Crush Combo, Tornado Kick, Roundhouse Kick, Heel Drop Kick, Counter Kick, Neerly all Star Gladiator Skills, Haze Slasher, Shadow Slash...

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few.. or could be wrong about 1 or 2.. but its obviously more then 8
-- Ragna-Retired --

BaNiSHeDHeLL

... No I meant it defends from 11 SINGLE blows.

Like hitting someone 11 times?

I Am Eternal, Ruler of the Earth and Sky //

BaNiSHeDHeLL - Crusader
KiLLDaY - Wizard
BLooDBaTH - Hunter
MegaDeth - Knight

Pandora

I would still get at least 80 vit if I were you, to avoid status like stun and silence (you might still get them but with 80 vit they wont last long), if you wanna be funny protected from stun/silence get 97 vit.

Agi is great to reduce delay, I would not invest in luk however.

Satefy wall blocks 11 attack at level 10, from memory, im not 100% sure. It would not block shild boomrang however. Get a pneuma accessory if those exist of your server, that would block shield boomrang, not too mention those sniper/clown/gypsy's attacks.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

Dais

if you want a great way to prevent silence what about green pot
wastin all that stat point for vit... i'd rather spent it on agi

Pandora

With their level being so high, 70 points into vit and you can still manage to gets lots of agi. Stun is really the worst thing for a mage class, and those extra hp help imho.

Emeralda

Get an Orc Hero card to prevent stun.

Quote from: BaNiSHeDHeLL on May 24, 2007, 09:09 PM
Quote from: BaNiSHeDHeLL on May 25, 2007, 09:29 AM
... No I meant it defends from 11 SINGLE blows.

Like hitting someone 11 times?

Depends on the level of the skill and if it was changed on the server.

Pandora

I think you mean orc hero card (for the stun protect).

appolian

hmmm Pneuma card!(Errende card) !! another great card to use ^^ gona start hunting for it now  ;)

hmm infact i do have orc hero and maduk card(trying to get mistress right now  :-X) , and i have vit up to 30 right now n might just stop investing vit.

how ever my plan now is to max out int first then agi i guess? coz i heard we can have at least 2 max stats at max lvl(dunno even if it applys when i have dex at 150 :P)

im lv160 now, dose anyone know anything about trainning ground for mid rate sever for my lv? we dont have volcano and kiel's machine factory yet T_T

Emeralda

You don't need AGI at all if you have 2 doppelanger cards in your rod.

appolian

lmao xD

so if i can get 2 dopelanger cards then what stats should i invest?  str  ;D ;D