training spots for mage

Started by poke19931, Jun 13, 2007, 10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poke19931

im currently lv26 mage training at poporings since lv15.....and i was wondering where else could i train
my current skills
lv5 cold bolt
lv9 frost driver
lv1 lightning bolt
lv1 sight

advice me...TY

Pandora

Well your only decent attack skill seems to be cold bolt 5, so you should attack monster that are weak to water, at your level perhaps elder willow and greatest general would be a good place (from payon go down then left).

Mage need a way to stop the monster from getting to them because they have such low HP. You have frost diver which is decent, I suggest you either boost a lightning spell so you can use a wind attack after the monster is frozen. Or get firewall which is good for stoping mobs then use whichever element bolt is better against the monster.

I've seen a lot of mage level at increased soils and geographer, so firebolt would be a good thing to get.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

BaNiSHeDHeLL

Reset skills and get fire bolt level 10.
Go North of Einbroch and kill Geographers with the fire bolt.
<make sure they're single because the can heal each other and it gets annoying>

I Am Eternal, Ruler of the Earth and Sky //

BaNiSHeDHeLL - Crusader
KiLLDaY - Wizard
BLooDBaTH - Hunter
MegaDeth - Knight

poke19931

i regretted adding froze driver, its totally useless...........
the sucess rate of freezing is low even at lv10, and once i hit the mob in freeze stats, it will be unfrezzed

should i restart my char? im playing official RO and cant reset skills

Pandora

They are not "bad" skills, but you would probably level faster with fire spells firewall/firebolt.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

finnith

That sucks, all you can do is just train on Greatest Generals.
S>Rock lol

Play on the Excalibur Network servers.

http://www.excalibur-ro.com/

dook

thats not so bad. GG are good exp. since you are on official and cant reset i would lvl on greatest general until you have frost diver 10 and lightning bolt 6 or so. once you have those you can kill alot of different monsters using the freeze > lightning bolt technique (frozen monsters turn to water element)

poke19931

i would only add my lightning bolt to lv4, just enough for me to get lv1 thunder storm to learn wizard's skills
i cant add more than 4 coz i would not have extra points to add more important skills....

any1 knows anything about the battle traces?