Total Prof build

Started by zatiel, May 08, 2010, 08:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zatiel

I was hoping someone could teach me how to play Prof.
As in, I plan to start on my server as mage-sage-prof.

So hopefully, someone could teach me how to farm, what items to hunt, effective leveling areas(solo)
or do i just make a hunter/sniper...farm/hunt THEN make my prof (*sigh* hunter again XD)

Gankz

Kaezar

If you want to be an efficient farmer, you'd need different classes. So yes, sometimes farming with a sniper is better and sometimes using your prof works.  :P

blast

Aaronock

Man, I lol at all you guys always saying "use sniper"
I swear I hate using that class so I made a dagger stalker instead.

Farm just as fast, sometimes faster than sniper buddies I've had over the years.
Guess sniper just wins since it is an easy class to also party. :x

Also, after reading that guide, when you begin to play also change the build slightly as you need to if your server has resetters. 

fluidin

sniper really is the best farmer tho.

for one, dag stalks cannot thor, cannot NL, cannot bio3, and cannot MVP. solo.
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Mathy

Then don't do that with them. Make a Sniper and hitlock.
He's probably talking about field farming. And I also hate arrows.

As for profs, you might not even have to give SP depending on the party, so you could lower the int and get more str. Str is important for healing items. And you'll want those. Scholars are annoying and everyone will try to kill them ASAP.

Roxas

Support Profs are unspoken heroes.

Wall of Fog, Land Protect, Safety Wall, Deluge, Soul Burn, Soul Exchange and OMG Dispel.

Literally, a professor can shut down just about any class easily.

fluidin

any guild that has support profs as unspoken heroes arent real woe guilds.

ppl who know how to play know that support profs are the backbone of ANY woe movement.

its not abt shutting down any class, its about being able to actually move the guild forward in LP battles.
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.