Spiritual ring,loli ruri card????

Started by Kanny, Sep 28, 2011, 07:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kanny

Spiritual ring

If i use wizardry staff + 2 spiritual ring -> total : int +10,dex +8,matk + 27% ???
and "Reduce Casting Time by Wizardry Staff or Soul Staff Refine Rate",what does this mean?  ??? if my staff +4, mean reduce casting time 4% ??
and 2 ring ,reduce 4% x 2  ???

Loli ruri card

Add a 5% chance of auto casting Level 3 Heal on the user when the user receives Physical Damage.
[+ Parasite & Miyabi Doll & Evil Nymph & Harpy & Bloody Butterfly]
DEF + 5,MDEF + 5
Maximum HP + 500
Inflict 10% more damage with Fire, Cold and Lightning Bolt skill.

Mage class : MATK + 3%
Reduce Casting Time by 15%.

[+ Parasite & Miyabi Doll & Evil Nymph & Harpy & Bloody Butterfly] : one of these card? or all   :-\

Thank !

xyuki

If I understood the code correctly, then yes, if your staff is +4 you'd get a 4% cast time reduction (only if you use Wizardry Staff or Soul Staff).
Correct me if I am wrong on this one.

QuoteAdd a 5% chance of auto casting Level 3 Heal on the user when the user receives Physical Damage.
[+ Parasite & Miyabi Doll & Evil Nymph & Harpy & Bloody Butterfly]
DEF + 5,MDEF + 5
Maximum HP + 500
Inflict 10% more damage with Fire, Cold and Lightning Bolt skill.
Mage class : MATK + 3%
Reduce Casting Time by 15%.

[+ Parasite & Miyabi Doll & Evil Nymph & Harpy & Bloody Butterfly] : one of these card? or all   :-\

The part I colored green is for just using the Loli Ruri Card and the red part is when you have an entire set (all of those cards).

Kanny

so what about 2 spritual rings with 1 wizardry staff  ???

Triper

loli ruri is one card of one of the class card sets that ro has, each one is like made of 5 cards or something around that.
Many people, and this is a bit also fault of the fail description of the cards, think that you just need one card to get the effect because it says that being an XYZ class will give the effect but they forget that fail descriptions on ro work like all that comes after some [abc cards together equipped] need to have the [abc cards together equipped] to work.

About the gears, most of the time you won't be able to use twice an effect because most of the time the effect will be on the one which you can't use x2 so in this case the effect is in the wizardry staff leading to you only get the effect of the combo once and not twice making you get something like -4% cast if the wizardry staff is +4 and not -8% cast time.