Sage leveling spots

Started by Ashe, May 23, 2007, 11:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashe

Ok, I play on a 7/7/4 server and I'm a level 89 Sage and Mi Gaos and prison are getting annoying. Any recommendations on where to level to 99? Any help would be appreciated
edited

yC

i afraid there is not much ... i seen sages level up to 99 at soils (my smith was there to up to 99) ...

BaNiSHeDHeLL

Soils?  Btw I was leveling Wiz North of einbroch; killing geographers. Is there anywhere better?

I Am Eternal, Ruler of the Earth and Sky //

BaNiSHeDHeLL - Crusader
KiLLDaY - Wizard
BLooDBaTH - Hunter
MegaDeth - Knight

dook

Pandora

I've seen sage level at seals, mob + firewall + thunderstorm. At 95+ biolab with a party maybe. Soils are still good exp also since you kill them fast but I understand it might be a drag if you've been leveling there for 30 levels already.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Ashe

That's what I mean. Soils are good exp I guess, but after awhile I get bored of leveling there because I've been there for so long...
edited

BaNiSHeDHeLL

Quote from: dookleeto on May 23, 2007, 01:38 PM
stings?

Those purple/pink/violet/whatever colored blobs with giant gloves for a head; Glast Heim Sewer 3.
Geographer(One map above Einbroch) are a better target since they can't move and stings deal out 900 damage a hit.
Both are weak against Fire 'ele.

I Am Eternal, Ruler of the Earth and Sky //

BaNiSHeDHeLL - Crusader
KiLLDaY - Wizard
BLooDBaTH - Hunter
MegaDeth - Knight

yC

yea 30 level at soil could be boring but u can't find better landscape elsewhere just comfort yourself to stay.   It's much better there compare to the stinky sewer and constant danger at stings.

Red Oyster

Your best bet is to get a group of friends and hit some big dungeon that will require mutiple jobs. Gravity tends to force players to party up by 89ish.

finnith

It sounds like everybody has to level up at soils.... Reminds me of Zombies in MapleStory

Why do I keep on referring to MS?
S>Rock lol

Play on the Excalibur Network servers.

http://www.excalibur-ro.com/