professor equips???help

Started by boldstar15, Jun 23, 2009, 07:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boldstar15

im playng a 500/120 max lvl and 450 max stat...can u gve me some hnts to strenghten my char???

LiteX

Quote from: boldstar15 on Jun 23, 2009, 07:10 AM
im playng a 500/120 max lvl and 450 max stat...can u gve me some hnts to strenghten my char???

What type of proff? SP slave? Bolter? Endow Slave? Battle Proff?
ライテ‐エクス

Xarale

Quote from: boldstar15 on Jun 23, 2009, 07:10 AM

1) Could you provide more information on what build you intend to aim for?
2) Similar to above, what are you planning to use your Prof for? (WoE? MvP? general PvP?)
3) Was the poll really needed? *now removed*

Celeste

The most basic thing you need for your prof is Instant Cast (Usually 150 dex, depends on the server) and Max INT.

If you were going Battle Prof, Max APD, Max INT, Instant Cast, Use Auto-Spell, Max STR,..That's what I would do. xD

Helpful Cards: Siroma, Berzebub (then you don't have to use as many stat points on DEX), Imp, and more.

LiteX

Quote from: Celeste on Jun 23, 2009, 02:07 PM
The most basic thing you need for your prof is Instant Cast (Usually 150 dex, depends on the server) and Max INT.

If you were going Battle Prof, Max APD, Max INT, Instant Cast, Use Auto-Spell, Max STR,..That's what I would do. xD

Helpful Cards: Siroma, Berzebub (then you don't have to use as many stat points on DEX), Imp, and more.

I highly oppose Belze card on a 150-insta cast reachable server, plus he did not specify the drop rates.
ライテ‐エクス

boldstar15

well im realy in for a autospell type...thats y i wanna boost my def for headcrushing fyts.... i also want to match long range opponents that r realy hrd 2 approach...

Relics

Boosting your def shouldn't help you in making approach easier, ..there are probably loads of thanatos/incant cards around so.

boldstar15

well wat can i do??? wat equips should i have???