Building a effiecient scholar

Started by tooslow, Oct 15, 2009, 12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tooslow

Can i get some suggestion on what type of build is most effective for a scholar to be successful in WoE??What basic equipments and card should i seek??
What is the role of a scholar in WoE and what should i look out for??

server info:
rate:50/50/25
max lvl:99
maxs stats:99

Thanks in advance

Sarin

Huh...prof is mostly played as full support. It is difficult, but very useful class. Dispell, Wall of Fog, Safety Wall, Soul change/burn/break, Spiderweb. Those are most used. There are some builds and advices flying around, just use search.

1on1, or if you have 24/7 devo pala and bragi behind you, it is also possible to play bolter. High damage, but is restricted to one or two elements, and fragile. On small scale WoE (like, guilds of 4-7 people) I've seen bolter being the main party damager, but didn't work well (on a few occasions, I've taken out the whole such guild alone).

Relics

Yep, full support, definitely gotta do that as prof in WoE.

Stats should be..

Spare points in STR
1 AGI
9x VIT
~1x-2x-3x INT (I prefer a base of 20)
9x DEX
1 LUK

'Basic eqs'
Headgear: Feather beret
Mid: Anything, unless you have slot sunnies
Low: Gmask, or anything else low that adds useful stats/res

Body: Marc/ED. main ED
Weapon: CK/Dex surv rod
Shield: Cranial valk shield
Shoes: Green ferus tidal
Garment: Woolscarfs, -ele cards, raydric, nox, etc
Acces: Hiding orleans, zerom, errende etc

Skills, with 5 points to spare, should cover the basics

cheese

^ what he said. Bring A LOT OF GEMS and stay back in the bragi/wiz line and get ready to spam health conversion + soul exchange. Forget bolters, they don't fit the "efficient" part in your title.

Personally for the build, I would max health conversion and lower SW to 8 or FD.
Cheers