I give you my Tech for SHR wizz

Started by Darkager, Aug 29, 2008, 06:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkager

Okai sorry all for my realy bad english and hello :)

Today i will give you my tech who realy work on all server SHR who the slot are : 4 and 2 for shield

up a wizz lvl max,
Befor if you see a : * , it's for look the stuff who is use with this skill

THE STATS
no need str
no need agi
little vit to be max Hp ( with tao )
max int
no need dex or for get : no cast
max luk tu get 100 perfect dodge
if you have some pts more, put evry where you want

THE SKILL
you need to use SG and LOV if the ennemy freeze
and earth for unhide or uncloak
after if you see the ppl use a bow or 2 weapon (and 2 handed ) you can use fire bolt* or jupiter thunder ** or cold bolte etc ...

THE STUFF

head : take a custom if you have who reduce 10 % demi humman damage and give some INT bonnus
middl : what you want
lower : what you want

card in head : need : maya purple , 4 pharao , High Wizzard , after go Crazy

armor : if you have Brynhildr or a valk armor
card : need tao to get max HP after this you can put : orc lord, angeling, Ghostring, don't care

Weapon: take 20 % matk on 1 hand
card : Hill Wind  boost jupiter

shield + accessory + garment,  card : you need to get  100 damage reduction for long range damage and you can use : horn card in shield 35 %, noxius card in garment who give 10 % and 10 %against neutral and in accessory aligator give 5 %, use the combo you want but mine is :

accessory : 2x 5th anniversairs coin 4 alligator and 4 Imp card* add 100% dmg of fire bolt
                                                  8 alligator card
Garment : Gobnei give 10 % reduction of LR if i use 4 alligator i put 4 noxius ( now 20 + 40 + 10 = 70 % reduction )
if i use 8 alligator i put 2 noxius and 2 card against element or 2 coco for +10 / 100 perfect dodge ( now 20 + 40 + 10 = 70 % reduction )
Shield : for all i put : 1thara frog and 1 horn so now 70 + 35 = 105 % evry Long rang attaque will give us 5 % of normal damage in Hp ^^ ( if you want max this put 2 horn and get 40 % of all normal damage )

okai for the rest of stuf we don't care look all the card when you get the time on : http://midgard-library.org/ and put what you want where you want ... lol ?

and now some explication when you use SG the guys is moving evry time he is tuch okai ? so he can't come at you to deal you a direct damage so i can just use a long rang attaque, but we are immunize so we can't die if we continualy make SG and LOV for unfreeze or earth for unhide ^^

realy realy sorry for my bad english i hope this can help you .

Littlechan

how about someone using golden thief bug? because this is SHR, it's easy to get it :P

and don't forget soul linker XD

I'm not trying to put a flame or something...but this isn't really gonna work on EVERY server...

*Thank You very much for Azurene*

The world is getting more and more broken everyday...

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

Darkager

yeah i know that ^^ but use sg on SL and he will return you back the damage BUT he will cancel his protect to target skill and you can charge with fire bolt

for gtb i don't have any idea ^^ it's just impossible to counter this so ... just hope that the server as modified his effect

Littlechan

SHR SL can cast their protect continuously xD

for GTB...I can't really think anything...but, have a stalker friend? xD

*Thank You very much for Azurene*

The world is getting more and more broken everyday...

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]