Holy light

Started by .::AsSaSsiN-X::., Mar 19, 2010, 08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.::AsSaSsiN-X::.

how to inc its damages...
in pvp area, my friend got damage 27000...
my HP only do 3000 -5000...
how to do that... ;)
please help...
thx.. :)

Zen!, Fury, Zen!, [glow=black,2,300][color=white]阿修羅覇凰拳[/color][/glow]...

Astraliche

cookie card and soul link

and lots of cookies, and blue potions.

Quote from: Astraliche on Mar 19, 2010, 08:54 AM
cookie card and soul link

and lots of cookies, and blue potions.
How we can use lots of cookies...
Accessory only have max 2 slot...
how to do that..

Astraliche

have you... soul linked?

5000 + 1000 (cookies) * 400% = 24 000

if enemy's armor ele is unded/dark, it'll rise by a lot, so 27k is reachable I guess (this is a 255 server right?)

IF NOT

ask in your server's forums, this requires server specific cards, I don't even get how your holy light reaches 5k in the first place.

Fox~

<evil laugh>AHAHAHA!!

it's easy, Use the cookie card and u must be soul linked! Mind Breaker can also inc the dmg of holy light! i can kill others in just a hit :)).. so do not UNDERESTIMATE HPs!!

DarkDevine

Astraliche: He's obviously playing a server with around 200 max-stats and 255+ max base level, that's why he got that Holy Light damage
TotalRO - 10x/10x

Majinken Souga

There's no need for mind breaker if you have a Staff of Piercing +10, not too hard to get on mid rates. Of course, if the opponent wears Angeling, you're out of luck with holy light...
The only way to save Modern TV: burn it in a pile, then burn the ashes, then compress and burn those ashes, then sprinkle it with holy water, then send the result into a black hole and never see it again.

GorthexTiger

Quote from: Majinken Souga on Mar 26, 2010, 07:35 PM
There's no need for mind breaker if you have a Staff of Piercing +10, not too hard to get on mid rates. Of course, if the opponent wears Angeling, you're out of luck with holy light...

Mind Breaker helps.

At max, with a +10 SoP, you only can reduce their MDEF by 20%, and if they ACTUALLY came to a fight packing MDEF gear, you can still tear them to shreds.

-60% MDEF + 20% Bypassing

Worst case scenario:
100 MDEF - 60% = 40 - 20% = 32 MDEF

You'd still be able to mop the floor with them.

Just watch out for Maya and GTB. Most servers nerf GTB so you'd still do a good amount of damage but like Souga said: if it's Angeling, you're screwed.
Read about the "Great Dramas" Part 1, Part 2, & Part 3

Cookie use in Accessory right..
what i must use..

Majinken Souga

Try getting two Gloves of Orleans. Each one gives +3% matk, +2 dex, and one slot, unless modified by your server. You can get them by killing Bow Guardians/Bow Masters/whatever the heck they are.
The only way to save Modern TV: burn it in a pile, then burn the ashes, then compress and burn those ashes, then sprinkle it with holy water, then send the result into a black hole and never see it again.