Battle Sage Help~!

Started by athenae09, Apr 02, 2009, 12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

Battle Sage != Hindsight Sage.

Battle Sage deals damage both with normal bolts, hindsight bolts and melee. Obviously that means you need to balance a lot of stats(STR, DEX, AGI, INT). They are also VERY rare, I don't think I ever saw one in my life.

Hindsight sage is a cookie cutter fast build to 99 - 99AGI, 99INT, get linked and that's pretty much all. Bazerald > fists, BTW.

athenae09

QuoteBattle Sage deals damage both with normal bolts, hindsight bolts and melee. Obviously that means you need to balance a lot of stats(STR, DEX, AGI, INT). They are also VERY rare, I don't think I ever saw one in my life.

Yes it IS hard. XD *is having a lot of problems*

QuoteBazerald > fists, BTW.

Mage Classes can use fists? O_O

QuoteI dont think ATK should be your main concern. Your damage comes mostly from Autocast of magic attacks. It's Attackspeed you want, the faster the ASPD, the more chances you get to trigger Autocast spells; thus, killing your target faster.

I see. does this means that my autocast should be at level 10?
And does this also mean that i would put my INT to 90? With my Agi at 90 as well? (and at my current level, and my current stats, what stat should i prioritize?)

Can you guys please suggest good ending stats based from the ones i started?

fluidin

Quote from: athenae09 on Apr 08, 2009, 11:55 AM

QuoteBazerald > fists, BTW.

Mage Classes can use fists? O_O

He means barehand.
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.