Started by mrdice4, Nov 11, 2008, 07:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

how can i make it strong??...

wats the stats??
wats the equipments??

mrdice4

please teach me please..... :'(

Sarin

your int and enemy vit is all that matters there.

fluidin

Just make your INT as high as it can go for raw damage.

For DPS, get a Horn of Buffalo Combo, 190 ASPD with SinX song, Poem Of Bragi, 70-80 VIT, rest INT. This is only if ASPD actually reduces after-cast delay or sprite action delay on your server. If not, yes, max INT and Poem is the way to go.
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Relics

Quote from: fluidin on Nov 11, 2008, 09:01 AM
Just make your INT as high as it can go for raw damage.

For DPS, get a Horn of Buffalo Combo, 190 ASPD with SinX song, Poem Of Bragi, 70-80 VIT, rest INT. This is only if ASPD actually reduces after-cast delay or sprite action delay on your server. If not, yes, max INT and Poem is the way to go.
Only a few skills are affected in aftercast delay by AGI, notably cart termination.. and even less have animation delays, like bowling bash and palm push strike. I doubt ASPD is gonna help decrease acid demo's aftercast delay xd.., but who knows what crazy settings the server has.

anyhow, INT food, INT increasing gears like bazerald.. err marionette control.

phranxis

Straight Question: how can i make it strong??

Straight Answer: You Need Max Int and Your Enemy should have A lot of int

Int for you, Vit for them

CookieEater

To be honest... this could have been read from the In-Game skill description, as far as I know.
B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x

anyway, heres the formula in case your wondering
(0.7 * Target's VIT * Creator's INT^2) / (Target's VIT + Creator's INT)

You

Important to note, like others have said, if you want the most out of your AD, you have to attack high-vit enemies.  You'll always seem substandard if you attack something with low vit.

Poki

In other words, prioritize high VIT players over low VIT players as your AD targets.

mrdice4

thnx to all.... i made my ad reach to 3k damage in mostly khight in pvp....

thnx to all ur suggestions... thnx a lot....

i really appreciate it.... :) :) :D

fluidin

3k is really little. The LK was probably an AGI BB build.

Unless you meant 3k each AD sub-hit, then lol.
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

mrdice4

coz the last time my AD was just 1.2k each....

then now i can kill some god (Lord nyt Nd Paladine) ehhehe

thnx to u guys....