Who was from mobRO or powRO or xileRO or JynxRO (2004-2006)

Started by mobRO, May 23, 2008, 06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mobRO

Ive been through ALOT of servers, these however i stayed the longest...
Well, is anyone from the servers i talked about above?
mobRO, powRO, xileRO (old one), JynxRO

The dates are when I played...

Ill list my character names below:

mobRO: 2004-2006? (Old mobRO, before Revolution)
[-Aznheat-]
Shinobi
Holy Crusader

powRO: 2004-2006?
Ryu Akuma

xileRO: 2004-2005?
Sierge

JynxRO: 2005-2006?
Damien
Lover
Kult

I found out about these servers from mIRC.
If you played any of these servers, tell me :)

Join in on the fun, Join mobRO

Pandora

I played old MobRO as Tiya, a wizard, but it's so long ago, barely remember anyone from then.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Erica

I played Jynx.

And Damien is an emo attention whore who talks about his cheating girlfriend and burning roses. :)

Damien

Wow, I found this hilarious.

A moron pretending to be me.

A stupid girl who fakes her illness and try to get attention.

Me? An Emo attention whore? Oh please, I've gotten bored of that, come up with something new please.

Jynx Sucks Big Hairy Balls, Im so glad is dead. <3

damien all you've done during your short 2 post visit is flame people, and you know what they say, 3 strikes and our out

so don't flame another person okay? or else /swt

17dD

Not 2004-2006 but 2007-2009 X_______X (xilero) (sorry o__________________o)

Warrez

played xilero almost exactly same time as u yea it was those good old days where u dont suddenly get someone who donated 100$ dollar noob come and pwn u like u have no chance when u have best free equips -.-;;

17dD

yeah, donate > cool but noob -__- i want free set :D!

Windstar

ahh good old PowRO, my first server. shortly after my client stopped working, no clue why. but since were on this topic, Im looking for Koi and Inuyasha from PowRO, they were loyal players on there. Inuyasha always hung out at the top of the fountain, in the middle of prontera. Koi always had a vend up. I was Stararro, a little archer, who loved being the archer class lol
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Manna

Illu

Can't believe I found this.
Illusionist from mobRO.

Juggernacho

I played XileRO during that time. It was my first server. Ah, the good old day. Before donation items became the only chance one had in PvP, and before I could no long find English speaking players, and before the "Update" happened.
/pif

Anyways, the char I was on with most often was my high priest, Robogi. What guilds were you in?
Sing like it's the last song you'll ever sing.

Because I'm about to cast Lex Divina on you!

goflyakitekid

my very first Ragnarok server ever played was MobRO. i was in a guild named Valor, the leader of the guild was leo incendie a high priest. i was a knight most of the time called Lord Fox. i also used a priest named Help Fox. i married a girl named gigglygreen a knight. the friends i do remember their names are... metal crow, and sanguru or something like that haha. i currently play TalonRO but ro is and will never be the same as it was. cuz of the update, plus boredom. also done everything imaginable soooo. but i do occasionally play still. my current name is WhiteFox a whitesmith.

Peanut

QuotemobRO: 2004-2006? (Old mobRO, before Revolution)
[-Aznheat-]
Shinobi
Holy Crusader
You don't remember how long your Server was running? :O

Regards,

SloMo