Trinity-RO

Started by Xarale, Dec 08, 2008, 04:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xarale

It's been around two & a half years since I left TrinityRO, so I'm doubting any old friends will still be around to see this.  Still, figured it was worth a shot. :)
I was basically wondering what happened to the server, or the server admin (Fernal)?
I was known as (GM) Leashy.

If anyone remembers me, or knows what happened to the server/admin, feel free to reply to the thread.

Thanks,

~ <3

(This is not to be confused with the asian based TrinityRO that is still currently running)

Chimichanga

Were you the clown or the priest? I might have known you since i was in OnePiece when Pup Master played for like...i ono......3 weeks? I had a ws(Silverfox), stalker(quicksilver....?) and Paladin(i think it was elfie). And the server died.

Xarale

OnePiece! That was it!  I've been trying to remember the name of that guild for ages!
Yes, OnePiece was my first guild on Trinity (before I joined Empire, GM guild.. etc) on the first week of the server.  I was Leash, the clown. :)

Chimichanga

O yeah, everyone was saying how you did an okay job, but the rest of the recruited gms were s*** horrible cuz they didn't do s***.

Aezi

Hey! It's funny because I was randomly thinking about RO today. I Google'd "TrinityRO", "LittleRO", Takaya, Fernal and ran into this post.

I was one of the three head GMs running LittleRO and TrinityRO. I primarily dealt with our lower rate (LittleRO), but I remember running to a "Leashy" once. I wonder if you'd remember me?

It's nice to see that people still think about the servers that we made (although this was written in 2008). I always wish that we could get the same type of community all over. If you want to know what happened, someone made a nice website explaining exactly what happened (http://www.freewebs.com/sukiro/).

lordvhine001@gmail

good morning guys...im the one  of the player in trinity ro past 7 years..im still remember the woe between crimson sky,jobel cruz,chronicles guild..=) /sob