To Yusifer.

Started by Nano, Mar 27, 2018, 04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nano

You are a horrible human being.

We still remember how you killed Lunchbox RO.

We never forget.

Lai

Woooooooooooot!

Where is the Bentobox RO?

yC

Yusifer, the one that used to lurk around this forum?

This seems to be a topic more suitable at the long lost friend section if it is for that Yusifer, I haven't seen her around for quite some time too.

Nano

Quote from: yC on Mar 27, 2018, 06:35 PM
Yusifer, the one that used to lurk around this forum?

This seems to be a topic more suitable at the long lost friend section if it is for that Yusifer, I haven't seen her around for quite some time too.

Thanks.

Yes, she was a despicable human being.

Tom~ remembers.

We'll never forget.

Tom~

Umm, I remember but I hold no grudges.

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

yC

Any news on her? last time I heard from her was on skype and it was the time when she moved to a new place.

Nano

Quote from: yC on Jun 26, 2018, 11:07 PM
Any news on her? last time I heard from her was on skype and it was the time when she moved to a new place.

No clue either. Is it too early to say RIP?

Usagimimi

Quote from: Nano on Mar 29, 2018, 10:38 AM
Thanks.

Yes, she was a despicable human being.

Tom~ remembers.

We'll never forget.

Tom who? Lunchbox what? I have no idea what you're talking about lol was this during the period of my life where I was being held captive by a pedophile? Because I basically have amnesia about almost everything that happened between 2005 and 2013.

In any case, if I ruined your fun, I'm sorry. I really don't remember anything, though.

yC

Hey hey, welcome back.  Thanks for letting us know you are still around and well.

Usagimimi

Quote from: yC on Mar 06, 2023, 05:56 PM
Hey hey, welcome back.  Thanks for letting us know you are still around and well.

Hi! Yes, a lot has happened. I have three university degrees now and a second Masters starting in the fall. And I'm in a place far away from the criminal with a new legal name even as recommended by the courts. I reached out to Tom~ to ask about this Lunchbox thing this afternoon and I am still lost - maybe even more now because what he told me doesn't make sense to me. Whatever it was, hopefully it is water under the bridge by now. Sorry for turning into a spoopy ghost!