some lost hopeRO people

Started by Sumsum87, Jun 22, 2006, 06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sumsum87

I'd just like to know what happend to some people that used to play on hopeRO, not that I want to talk to you just interested what happend with your lives etc =)

--- mushranius, that rogue where did he go?

--- cagalli, and strike??

--- yC's friend that was in SoF that wrote her name with big letters, was also a priest

--- that priest that was girlfriend of the the slayers of egypt guildleader

--- hisoka?

--- where did the guy that switched account with me go, the one that made potemkin?

--- fattyx? actually fun to know what happend to all SoF members :D

yC

do u mean SoD? Soldiers of Destiny right? either they left RO or they are in lunaris hmm i think u know where

--- cagalli, and strike?? 
Lunaris

--- yC's friend that was in SoF that wrote her name with big letters, was also a priest 
I think you mean PY, she just went back to hong kong for vacation will be back after 1 month

--- that priest that was girlfriend of the the slayers of egypt guildleader
hinalle and axellex or something? if yes then Lunaris or they quit i dont see them much or wait i think cuz i semi-quit there

Sumsum87

ah yes SoD not SoF  :D lunacris? is that some new mmorpg? or just new server?

aye Py was like awesome, one of the reasons I was in SoD ^^

Shane

yC

lunaris is a low rate server, was found by Rikku who was from planetRO.  Shortly after server opened Rikku went gone for months with little or no care to her server.  Koldar, who happen to be one of the mod when the server started, got (un)lucky, as more and more server issues came plus Rikku is Missing In Action (MIA) and other gms left due to Rikku MIA, Koldar finally risen to power from mod->admin, simply because no one else were there to do the dirty work, poor him, if i were him i would just close it for good consider koldar is a newb that can't deal with code and would rely on SVN update on everything /heh.  Just recently, koldar made an annoucement that rikku is never gonna come back (rikku herself didnt bother to come to the forum and make annoucement)  so koldar is fully in charge, just rikku is not going to pay for the server anymore, and koldar declared he is not willing to spend a cent on the server, this server now is fully funded by donations (still it managed to live).   

that server got plenty of old hope ppl, like mike, vandrick, stef, playa, icee, PY, Tall, Kyrie, Nin-Nin, Xero (Chipp's competitor?) was there for a while but not anymore, william just rejoined a month ago, and other etc lol...

Sumsum87

woah sounds troublesome, reminds of hope :D, ah koldar as in eva thought that guy didnt play ro anymore oO and found a "life"?! bah Xero was nub who left :'( imo he never became better than my wiz (hehe almust flame) even though I think he was like lvl 96 when he stopped^^ Nin was the guy that showed me http://www.telletubbies.nu I'll always remember him for that :) is PY single? if she is I'll make a priest and stalk her there ;D

godmode

Mushranius:
Mambo (the roque) AKA nuupus told me that he saw Mush in Crossworld2RO. Im not 100% sure about the server but he saw him anyways at some server which we tried. Its not long ago, like few weeks. He also saw Gehenna Angels in there.

Potemkin:
heck, he is a fellow countryman (from Finland too). I think i mix his info with Ketku and Sape from wolfRO  ???. Anyways I gotta ask WhiTe, Pastor and Mambo if they happen to know.

Hinalle's girlfriend?:
Hinalle is from Finland too! So I 1+1=girlfriend is from Finland too! uhh, I gotta ask from friends again.

PS: JayC, great site you have (yoda talk?). Very handy and made just for me, since im looking for new low rates again  :-*

yC

eww dont post gay links Sum Sum, it's up to u to remove it or not anyway

yes PY IS SINGLE, well a few already are targeting her or she's targeting them /heh so don't bother

heY! godmode, is that really YOU? WhiTe put a starting bid on u for 40m and i think ibuki bought it (eww u are dirty now), so where are u now? quit? moved?

godmode

Yes its me. Found your site from hope's forums.

OK I'm dirty now but it didn't come cheap  :D. I gave the permission to sell the character. I got 30 mil on a novice + WhiTe got some good stuff. Then I paid my depts to Mike, but I still have to pay someone else (Dashinka, playa?) who borrowed zeny.

Im looking for a new low rate server to conquer and i'll try to drag friends too! How about if we would gather lots of people and "rompe" some new server?

PS. rompe = destroy.

UPDATE: heck I went back to lunaris lol

Sumsum87

yeah okay i edited the link =/

Yeah but PY still likes foreign people so I have an advantage there also she cams aot with me nowdays  ::)

hehe ok thanks for info godmode :p

Rbread

Quote from: Sumsum87 on Jun 23, 2006, 08:28 PM
yeah okay i edited the link =/

Yeah but PY still likes foreign people so I have an advantage there also she cams aot with me nowdays  ::)

hehe ok thanks for info godmode :p

Online dating... yuck, sorry but I never liked that idea

I have a bunch of HopeRO people on my MSN list although I dont who the hell they are.  Some old HopeRO players still join the irc chan every now and then.

Cheers

Shane

Quote from: yC on Jun 23, 2006, 04:24 PM
lunaris is a low rate server, was found by Rikku who was from planetRO.  Shortly after server opened Rikku went gone for months with little or no care to her server.  Koldar, who happen to be one of the mod when the server started, got (un)lucky, as more and more server issues came plus Rikku is Missing In Action (MIA) and other gms left due to Rikku MIA, Koldar finally risen to power from mod->admin, simply because no one else were there to do the dirty work, poor him, if i were him i would just close it for good consider koldar is a newb that can't deal with code and would rely on SVN update on everything /heh.  Just recently, koldar made an annoucement that rikku is never gonna come back (rikku herself didnt bother to come to the forum and make annoucement)  so koldar is fully in charge, just rikku is not going to pay for the server anymore, and koldar declared he is not willing to spend a cent on the server, this server now is fully funded by donations (still it managed to live).   

that server got plenty of old hope ppl, like mike, vandrick, stef, playa, icee, PY, Tall, Kyrie, Nin-Nin, Xero (Chipp's competitor?) was there for a while but not anymore, william just rejoined a month ago, and other etc lol...

OMFG you forgot me! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa /sob :3

yC

read the post immediately before that one ... i think that tells it already

Potemkin

Whoa, I accidentally found this by going to the old HopeRO site. Nice to see some old Hope-gang.

Sumsum87: after Hope was closed, I tried to move to another RO server. I think I played on PlanetRO for a week or so but found myself to be really bored with RO. Didnââ,¬â,,¢t want to start over again at that time so me and Hisoka started to play Guild Wars. Played it for some time until we got kinda fed up with it (or atleast I did hehe). After that few of my irl friends asked me, Hisoka and Ketku to start playing World of Warcraft and so we moved to WoW. Have been playing that for now although it is getting kinda tiresome. Mushranius plays on Crossworld2RO.

godmode (IDDQD!): Suomi Finland perkele! Hehe, ye I think its alright to mix me and Ketku since we used to share our accounts. Havenââ,¬â,,¢t been in contact with WhiTe or Pastor after Hope went down but as I said already, we moved to WoW for now.

Sumsum87

Nice to see you again Potemkin :D ow you play wow too^^ well I just played it for the saxy nightelves sake but it's addictive yeah, didnt dare to play it for too much.
Spoiler
look what I learned to do
[close]
Spoiler
awesome huh?
[close]
Spoiler
me>you
[close]
Spoiler
is this spam?
[close]