SeHiRO? D:

Started by Melody, Mar 22, 2007, 05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TooEz

Wow just stumbled upon this and couldnt resist. I recently started playing on the free Iro server hence me searching RO related things.

Anyone still checking? SeHiRo was the best time Ive had gaming online. WoW got boring Warhammer was crap back to good old Ro. Love you guys and actually some of you..(Fuyu.. -_-) come to my mind quite often still. Small world, wish you all well..

PrinceKael

Wow, I manage to somehow find a topic talking about Sehiro. I know this is years later, and I don't know if anyone from Sehiro still hangs around here, but if so, lets get in contact. haven't played RO in a while, but was thinking about getting back into it or something

breekz

Damn, this thing is still going (barely)
I hope you're all doing good.

PrinceKael

Your name doesn't ring a bell, though you might have joined Sehiro long after I left. I was around with 1 and 2, and maybe part of 3, I forget

Diamondblade

Diamondblade of Phoenix Horizon here.  I remember all of you if not most.

Setsuna, Theik, Luna, Kael, Auron, Atileana, Malikot, Kaelie, a_passerby, Draquo, Divron, TooEz, Pillion, Delfonic, Guilles, Hellmega, Silver Mist, BlueLeviathan, Euterpe, Blademaster. etc.

Sehiro memories will always be some of the best RO memories I will ever have.  Going on hunts with the little click delay, raiding castles with the guilds Kekumei and 7th Array.  Random Boss summon events in Prontera.  It was all fun and will always remain with me.  I am glad there is at least one place I can still see some similar faces, whether it been years. 

To update everyone.  I am still in contact with Hellmega, a_passerby, Blademaster, Draquo, and Kaelie.  I hope everyone is well and is doing great things.  It's been a while, hasn't it.

-DB

QuickeN

Okay. So it's 2018. From time to time i still think about the good old days of SeHiro. I also wonder what the people of SeHiro are upto these days. Seeing as how we have so many forms of communication. It would be cool if everyone was in a big group chat on Whatsapp or facebook.

Probably a long shot.... if anyone even will search for SeHiro and finds this post. but hey... it would be awesome to know what everyone's been up to. I still keep in touch with a few people.

Good memories, best memories. Spent most of my childhood with most of you  /ok

Anyways. I guess I'll periodicity check and see if anyone else finds my message :)

Moera

Haha we are in 2020. It's been a while since I last played Ragnarok Online, but I still remember it was fun (just had some memories after hearing people talking about MMO. Moera here... But not sure anyone will remember me. I still think it was one of the best server I tried with lots of cool and fun people. Hope everyone is doing fine! ;)

QuickeN

Damn mobile ads for mobile RO games keeps reminding me Sehiro  /ok