ScytheRO, BakaRO, PoisonRO, AfterlifeRO

Started by asdfqwerty123, Dec 07, 2011, 03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asdfqwerty123

BakaRO and many, many other servers before 2007 - 'White Scythe' (Player)
ScytheRO (2007-2009) - 'Zairik' (Admin)
PoisonRO - 'Zairik' (Admin)
AfterlifeRO - 'Zairik' (Admin)

I haven't kept many of my RO contacts. Just keep in mind that out of the thousands of people I've interacted with on RO, I usually remember the people who caused trouble so I might not remember everyone (SORRY!!). What servers are you guys playing on now?

mbl0128

mbl here. i played scythe right before the wipe. i played poison. and i tried that other server foxyro (or however it was called). and i tried afterlifero.

SnowBunny

Was in Afterlife. And the after-wipe-Scythe.

Spoiler

Good lord. You're still alive? Haven't heard your name in ages. .__.
[close]

Look Adelie! Look! Stupid people! Stupid people everywhere!

yC

I can't believe Zairik of all people only have 11 posts here.  Wait you weren't the owner of Baka RO you were gm there before you made your own?

retibution

Theres group w/ ppl fro scythero if u remeber anyones real names
https://www.facebook.com/groups/189635437734925/
and here is an event w/ more scythero people
https://www.facebook.com/events/155092401176990/

I miss ScytheRo so much, Havent played a single server since just cant get into any of them. Your server both original and Resurrection was the finest s*** I've ever played Ro Wise, imho better than poison RO. It sucks you got so much flack from the players, I've heard alot of players went of to LuminaRo if you want to look for people. 
I'm Retribution from Fathom/Illusionary Grass you probably never knew me though I frequented pvp though so enough ppl knew me.
What I would do to play Scythe Again.... Didnt you say Danelle was making a new server with scythe's name what ever happened to that?

Ganondorf

I played all of them.  Lots of memorable times when playing ScytheRO (the first one) and PoisonRO.  =P

AfterlifeRO didn't last very long, it looked like it was going in a decent direction though aside from the multiple broken skills.  Is that why it closed down?  O_o

I don't really play RO anymore like I used to, but when I do, it is on YatagarasuRO these days.

Ravi D

Hey Zai. : P
Kit here.

I haven't seen you around much. I think the last time we spoke was on facebook.

Anywho, just stopping by to say hi.
Can't say I bother with RO though.

Unless you make one.  /ok
Later~  /heh

keolad

Yo zai, played on basically all of them, been server hopping for a longgg time.... even the outdated scythe (not renewal) still tops many up to date current servers, really miss that server... you did a really good job :)

Bobbert

Hey guys,
Bobbert, Exilliant, Xacra here haha. How have you all been? Its been a while hasn't it?

P.S. These anti bot checks are annoying as hell.

Anon_00

Hey guyz! :D
what RO are you playing now?? I rly missed Scythe so much :{
ohai there Bob ^^

Ravi D

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not playing RO anymore.
I just pop on here every now and then.

It's nice to see some people are still about though.

I'm back on WoW now, with the boyfriend. Got tired of F2P games and their BS. XD
Other than WoW, it's that and my Cross box. <3

scryed

Dude. I'm always on MSN. You should log on once in a while and message me.
FrozenGlade, Project Rage, ScytheRO, SynergyRO, and KorruptRO

Outphase

Didn't really play SyctheRO, but a couple friends and I used to hang out on your Ventrilo, which you guys were cool with. We usually played Dota or something but would also occasionally play SeireiteiRO. We would chat with the few ScytheRO players that actually came on Ventrilo and everyone had a good time!

Lando401

asdfqwerty123

Damn, it's been a long time.
I got married (I have the best wife ever... EVER! U JELLY?), got diagnosed with Crohn's Disease (yay...), got a tattoo, moved, got a puppy ("Zero" after Nightmare Before Christmas).
I still have my black ScytheRO T-shirt, it's worn out pretty bad.
Still using the same computer I used to make ScytheRO but I had to replace the video card, HDD, and install a new OS.
Currently watching The Walking Dead series with my awesome new wifey, new episode TONIGHT!
Also playing Dark Souls (Xbox 360, Gamertag "Zairik"), beat Demon's Souls 100% trophies on PS3, want to do the same for Dark Souls.
Starting to watch anime again: BTOOOM!, Blue Exorcist, Darker than Black, Black Lagoon.
Web series I'm watching: AngryJoeShow, Extra Credits, Zero Punctuation, Philip DeFranco.

If you want to contact me I'll probably be on Xbox 360 ("Zairik").

@yC
I deleted my account once before and re-made it so I don't have as many posts.
Nope, wasn't the owner of BakaRO, but that's how I met a lot of people who became staff in the early days of ScytheRO before we started the real interview/intern process.

@retibution
If I remember correctly, the "new server" spoken about was just a delay tactic to keep it on RMS because the server was down and going to stay down indefinitely.

@Ganondorf
I really don't remember why AfterlifeRO was shut down.

@Ravi D
I haven't played RO in a long time either, I just drop by here every couple months... few months... years. Whatever.

@scryed
I've been busy lol, don't even use MSN anymore unless it auto-logs me in on Xbox.

@Outphase
I miss the Ventrillo chats, always entertaining.

@Lando401, @mbl0128, @SnowBunny, @keolad, @Bobbert, @Anon_00
Yo! I have nothing interesting to say in reply :P