ProjectRO / AndzRO / Vicious RO :>

Started by Acura, Apr 25, 2009, 12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiraspol

I played on ProjectRO / andzRO / Vicious RO as well. Good times. RO turned to s*** later with battlegrounds, and those new gay equips... meh. Sure was fun around 2005 though.

CaseyJones

Hey, guys. Casey Jones here. I played on all 3 servers!

Bant

Oh CaseyJones. How I remember thee so.

Fluorite~

Oh hey it's Bant.  For some reason, I still associate your name with a Bomberman forum signature on ProjectRO.

Ulti kwazi

Just had to reply here and say something :) I was in all of the servers. Probably was known as either Ulti kwazi, kwazistar or Satiety. Fluorite, you sound oddly familiar lol

Velius

Heya.

I played on Project RO as Velius/Derfel (crusader) as leader of eXile and member of Fated Circle if anyone remembers. Was also a co-leader of merfe from eXile and Shadows.

Acura

All these names ring a bell, glad to see you all still in the community

zecexe

~ zecexe is here from ProjectRO ~

Project

Holy s***  /??

How is everyone doin? :)

I'm currently running a Rust server if anyone is interested... http://suckapunch.boards.net

PS - I love how this forum asks RO specific questions for verification purposes... I can't remember anything!

Basanoviat

Basanoviat here, leader of Shadows.  Man was a blast playing on ProjectRO.  The WoE was the most fun to be honest.  Holding 5 castles and trying to defend them all was insane. 

Havent played RO in a long time, was just digging up some old memories, definitely found some here.  I remember quite a few of the people in this thread. 

Im not dedicated to much right now, but playing LoL and Smite from time to time until EQ:Next comes out.  Really looking forward to that.

Playtester

I was also playing on AndzRO2 and ViciousRO. :-)

It's probably the first server where I met Fluorite~!

Kii

Holy cow!  I also played on these servers!  Usually as either SeraphKii or CrimsonKii!  MAN I miss those days!!  /sob

Seb182

I used to play in projectro, through all it's ups and downs. Sure it was a hell of a blast. Would love to reconnect with old guild DesertNightmare :] (kitana are you there?). Btw Nyun here (priest)

Shiroi

Funny thing I found this forum ... I registered only to answer as memories ringed me a bell.

I played on ProjectRO as Shiori/Shiroi.

I remember meeting Velius from the guild eXile .. haha :-)

Also I was a member of the guild Last Hope.

Lunaeriia

Jesus christ, I recognise some of those character names and guild names. Does anyone know what actually happened to Andz?