ProjectRO / AndzRO / Vicious RO :>

Started by Acura, Apr 25, 2009, 12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acura

Just wondering if theres anyone here who played on project/andz/viciousRO :>

TheoryRO

Let's raise this topic from the dead~
Project RO was the best server I ever played on. Anybody else played on it?

k4rl

Skynetmachine

I played on Project and Andz. I was actually looking to connect with Squad or anyone that might remember me. I played a Crusader.

Lunaeriia

I used to play AndzRO and way back to NoNameRO. Used to go under the name Jadey. I was a priest! Whatever did happen to Andz himself?

Kyu

ProjectRO was the bomb! Went by Kyu~, Ezeki, and Kyudo there.

shuning

which projectRO? the rate 10/10/10 back in 2004 or the ratin 3k/3k/3k back in 2005?

Yourstyle

I played on AndzRO multiple times when they opened / closed. Then played ViciousRO when Andz quit and his sub GM took over. ProjectRO also when it was 10/10/10.

Oh mah gawd this thread is old, sorry for posting in it but i just wanted to say it! miss these servers!!  /sob

shuning

the 10/10/10 projectRO was my first private server. i think it was back in 2004 or 2005. but i only played on there for 1 month or so and it shut down. Came back in a few month as a 3k/3k/3k server

Lunaeriia

I almost went to ViciousRO! Whatever happened to the team? Did they all just disappear?

Bant

Bant from pRO here. A lot of us on the team still keeps in touch. Good times it was.

Lunaeriia

Whatever happened to Andz himself?

Acura

Andz vanished off of the face of the earth, he was a genius though

Fluorite~

This thread makes me feel old.  Played ProjectRO when it was 3/3/2, and having 20 castles open was a thing.  Later played on AndzRO (5/5/...3?) and AndzRO2, which later became ViciousRO (7/7/5?).  I mained Vit ME High Priests at this time!

Acura

Quote from: Fluorite~ on Oct 13, 2013, 06:09 AM
This thread makes me feel old.  Played ProjectRO when it was 3/3/2, and having 20 castles open was a thing.  Later played on AndzRO (5/5/...3?) and AndzRO2, which later became ViciousRO (7/7/5?).  I mained Vit ME High Priests at this time!

I definitely remember those 20 castle days, from what I remember those lead to some of the most epic WoE's.  That was a great era for RO pservers.