PlanetRO

Started by raesha007, Jan 05, 2010, 06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raesha007

Hey! Anyone out there from PlanetRO? It was the longest I've ever been on an RO server, probably a year or two. My brother and I both played every weekend. He was involved with guilds and a few WoE matches, but I wasn't. Sadly, neither of us remember his ign. The two I remember of mine were: Nefa and Katami. Nefa was an orange Knight in the 80s.. highest RO char I've ever been able to make before the inevitable server shutdown. I was always in Amatsu dungeon because I loved the music. lol. She was blonde with sunglasses. Katami was a Sin, don't remember her color, but she had short red hair. At the time, I was dating a guy who's IGN was Kyto on there. He was a sin.

Man I miss that server. It was the only server I got involved in socially, I haven't since then because all of the servers I go on seem to die out too fast for me to get anywhere. =\ Also, Planet was the server that really brought my brother and I together. We've always been close, but playing RO together and sharing the computer/playtime/Taquitos really deepened our relationship. I will forever miss that server. =3

yC

okay i remember there was this server but don't remember if it's the one i am thinking of.  It was a mid-rate? with a gm called Kayla that is a guy but act like a girl in front of the computer? and it merged into the EAOS then failed horribly? 

Either way it's one of those that were quite populated back in the days. 

raesha007

I think they had a choice of three servers, one low, one mid, one high. They were named Melchoir, Belthazar, and Gaspar. I played on the low rate mostly, but used the high rate to test out builds. I believe her name was Kayla, don't remember the others though. It's been so long.