Oh MattRO players where art thou?

Started by Rbread, Jun 25, 2006, 12:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yC

how can u stand to have this little guy in front of u for years.

Gattzu

Because people think I'm all cute and cuddly then BAM i hit them in the face with my masculinity, awesomeness, and ownagessness....

Ghostie

<Ghostie> ? aura
<Kyo> aura: -bleep- -bleep- -bleep-moogle -bleep-bag -bleep- -bleep-wrangler

So yeah...Aura sucks. =D

Gattzu

Sacred

I like cookies... or do i? oh fudge....
xX|fe-su-gu!|Xx

Celestial

i dont know if anyone remembers me  ??? but i used to play MattRO very often, i was a legendary (?) Priest, but if some do remember me my IGN was Celestial

but its nice to see some old MattRO players are still around, im playing on this great server, nothing like MattRO was but its home for me now

check out faithro

UnknownSoldier

Gatts v_v

Where are you v_v

I've been looking for you for a week now V_v
[color=Navy][There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved][/color]

Gattzu

I quit and gave all my stuff to my brother... I'm on the grind these days 12 hours of work a day.  :o
Anyways just thought I'd stop by to see you foolioz  :-*

Ninsassin

SACRED MY MAN!!!! WHERE IS CHIYO!!!!!! I NEED TO FIND CHIYO!!!!!

OutLawz

Aphrodite was on warofgods even though i didnt play mattro but i seen her right now warofgods is closed :S and im searching for her :S

Rbread

Nonono, Aphrodite is a common name.  I doubt there are two of the same.

Sacred

Skies if you are lurking around here you better get your act together and freaking reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
god you have been gone for 2 years now, and god damn you Matt!!!!
idiot could atleast have had a forum up just for a while so that ppl could atleast exchanged e-mail and stuff instead of that blank darkness of "server shutdown"

list of MIA's

Skies <----- anyone seen this nutt?
Tiramisu
HealingAngle
Bunnie
-Nina-
Marie
Pirate King
S l o t h
Ramune
Dia Dia
Excessum
Rathias
Mizuno
xX|fe-su-gu!|Xx

UnknownSoldier

Matt is now running MattWoW >.>

Now then, we need to call the National Guard to find Gatts. He's disappeared completely this time =\
[color=Navy][There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved][/color]

Sacred

yeah but that WoW server came up long after all the old M-ro players left...
well anyway i did find some of the people i was looking for, and wow, they were it the strangest pits and corners of the net.... though i still can't find that guy skies v.v....... as for the other people i could not find.... i don't really care anymore.

about gatts
I say it would be the wrong way to go
the national guard is probably the onley thing that could keep that man from opening his loud mouth.
they are probably the ones behind all this xP
you will need to counter that with alien's or something.

and Nin, for the love of god, shut up.
xX|fe-su-gu!|Xx

Shinjin

Lawl, Riot. =( MattRO was the second private server I ever played on. ;] First I was a GM on. I played it from its opening (when Shay and I were like the only two people on the server.xD) to about when it closed. ;(

I moved on to WoW though (Daggie 70 Paladin on Akama), playing RO every now and then when I get the chance.