NiktoutRO 2006-2007 Loki Only

Started by Usagimimi, May 16, 2010, 04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usagimimi

Seriously guys. Where the heck are you?

I'm still in touch with DrOOg, his brother (kinda), -Lucifer-, -Immortal-, and Typhus kinda. Where's the rest?

Over, Akeela, HolyPriest, etc. Panty Bandit and Bloody HW Tom! Where are you?

maccc

Sorry for reviving this thread but I was a player on niktoutro loki, I think i played 2007-2009
asskiker - dave -

Usagimimi

It closed in August 2007; I don't know you, unfortunately.

maccc

Usagimimi

Both Chaos and Loki closed in 2007 and reopened in 2009 under Atomix.

I'm looking for Loki people from specifically GodLike; I never played Chaos.

maccc

Yeah, I played chaos atomixRO, But eventually they hired some crappy corrupted and stupid GM's which trashed the entire chaos server, and all quit lol.

Usagimimi

I think there was a GM called Fanta at one point? Very, very beginning?

Totally mouthed that guy off lol He was really out-of-line so I stuck him back in his place.

Not really looking for Atomix people, though, since I never played there. I only played NiktoutRO Loki.

maccc

I remembered some people that were saying they were from loki (2006), but i lost contact of them, Maybe you should go to they're boards? Maybe you'll get lucky enough and find some old friends that are still playing in that server.

Usagimimi

I found one, but that's it :s I already posted there lol

Now to try here again; maybe they'll lurk around - someday~
Posted on: 11 June 2010, 13:34:13
Bump.

:(

Still looking for GodLike, Virtue, Sympathy for the Devil, Hidden Spirit, and Oblivion members.

Specifically:

- OveR
- PantyBandit
- Jello
- Bloody ("Tom")
- Akeela
- Holy Priest
- Flora
- Mr. Diablo
- Ryuuken
- Angel
- Angel's sister

Xarale

I was actually around Niktout in 2006, although this was just before he actually gave his servers names. (It was just previously HR and LR)

I actually remember Akeela too, he was part of the guild I was in on the LR server.  No clue where he is now though, not spoken to the guy in years.

Usagimimi

Akeela was on the MR 66/66/33, the LR was like, 7/7/4 or something... I can't remember ~.~ Didn't play that one, there was like, 20 players, and 15 of 'em were bots.

Vancouverite. Virtue Guild. Never talked. Bugged homunculus. Bought donations just to sell for in-game easy cash. Got God Items when the server was new and there was no competition for it.

Biggest rival was -Lucifer-; he went as far as to buy Orc Lord thinking that he'd Sonic Blow him over'n over lol Once -Lucifer- knew he had it, he changed techniques and -Akeela- lost 250mil (I think?) since it was useless in the end.

He was my first Guild Leader, Akeela :) but he didn't talk enough, so I didn't see the point and left u.u;

*.* Who were you, Xarale?

Xarale

Ahh, Niktout must've changed the rates when he added his MR (Loki) server in.  Back in early 2006, he only had a SHR and a LR server.  The LR at the time was 15/15/7, that's where I played with Akeela, although a lot of us left after harassment issues from the admin himself. (check my post history for more info on that, it's the very first post I made here on RMS!)  I do believe Akeela was one of the few who stuck around though, but I lost contact with him pretty much after I left sadly.

Oh, and I played a clown named Leash.

Lovelace

My brother used to GM on that server  :P

Usagimimi

Quote from: Lovelace on Jun 29, 2011, 07:41 PM
My brother used to GM on that server  :P

I don't think it's the same server.

nRO had very little staff, consisting of:

Zido - Some Israelian dude who "hosted" the server
Niktout - The guy who actually financed it
Zohan - Or Zohii, scripter from Florida
Myself - PR and Bots