Started by El Cid, Oct 13, 2006, 02:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyrie

late reply but...

RoC are playing Eternity ro =3

Evan

i am still around  ;D

never forget Unchun Unchun

The Day of the Lord is at hand. In an era of apocryphal cataclysm, divine mandate looms over creation in the horrifically tangible form of Angels.But man is no longer the subservient, passive creation, rather he will concede no peer, accept no superior.

Mewi

Quote from: Evan on Jul 20, 2008, 12:39 PM
i am still around  ;D

never forget Unchun Unchun

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/6351/careerzv7.jp\

I remember you ! XD  I be sGM Mew XD   Nice to see youa round, sorry for late response~

Becoming a GM means you sacrifice a part of your soul forever, be prepared.

Ghost887

Super super late reply ftw. When I saw a post in 2008 I just had to...

Ghost887, some random high priest in Affinity. :D

Digits

Consider this one extremely late xD. Lieoney Strafe for my proffesor and Digits for my stalker of Affinity ;D

TheOne1

Extremely super late reply! TehMaster, sinx in iLLuSioN, Hottokeiki and Divine Reality.

Miyaru

Lord Johnno, Assassin.
Miyaru, Hunter.
My brother Looper, Lord knight. (Who used to sit in town and talk to girls all day.)

I remember almost everyone of you. I still say Unchun because of you! What have you done to me!
Played crossworld2 for a bit, i remember the GM had an internet girlfriend who hardly spoke English and who he appointed the event GM, and he used the servers donation money to buy her an Ipod for her birthday, Which was shortly before the server closed.

What was the actual story with Lunaris closing? I recall the server being down for roughly a week and everyone was getting Hypo on the forum, The home page had a message from Koldar saying he was closing it because of how many people were planning to leave from only a week downtime.
Another story i had heard, was that Koldar was found out to be the owner of a level 99 Stalker in Kyrie's guild with all the Best-in-slot items (I'm positive that was true) And so to avoid having to explain himself to hundreds of players he shut down the server and took the donation money.

Seun

Holy crap I haven't seen/heard/touched RO in a while. Graveyard ressurrection. Any of you old players still here? If so hit me up with a server, need to get back in touch with my root MMORPG. ):

Arail

Veeeeeeeeery late reply, but i just had to...
Andromeda ~ Dancer (perma. lvl 93) from Divine Reality (Best guild ever <3)
Love you all LunarisRO cuties, especially DR cuties.

dano

Hi, it's me Dano. You notice.

I registered just to reply to this thread.

Mewi

Quote from: dano on Mar 06, 2010, 03:16 PM
Hi, it's me Dano. You notice.

I registered just to reply to this thread.

lol Hi Dano!  Remember Mew? :3

Quote from: Arail on Dec 30, 2009, 12:33 AM
Veeeeeeeeery late reply, but i just had to...
Andromeda ~ Dancer (perma. lvl 93) from Divine Reality (Best guild ever <3)
Love you all LunarisRO cuties, especially DR cuties.

Andromeda,  I remember you!  Long time no see, even though my response is probably WAY TO LATE lol  but nice to see you still alive and kicking :3

Quote from: Miyaru on Jul 21, 2009, 01:48 PM
Lord Johnno, Assassin.
Miyaru, Hunter.
My brother Looper, Lord knight. (Who used to sit in town and talk to girls all day.)

I remember dodging your brothers annoying /kis a number of times lol.

Quote from: TheOne1 on Jul 12, 2009, 07:02 AM
Extremely super late reply! TehMaster, sinx in iLLuSioN, Hottokeiki and Divine Reality.

Oh I remember you lol too XD  wow lots of old people that I havnt seen in forever.

Quote from: Digits on Jun 15, 2009, 02:46 PM
Consider this one extremely late xD. Lieoney Strafe for my proffesor and Digits for my stalker of Affinity ;D

Hiya Lieoney how are you doing?  ( even though its probably to late to respond )

Quote from: Ghost887 on Nov 16, 2008, 03:03 AM
Super super late reply ftw. When I saw a post in 2008 I just had to...

Ghost887, some random high priest in Affinity. :D

Not random enough!  Cause I remember yo utoo xD

Becoming a GM means you sacrifice a part of your soul forever, be prepared.

Arail

Mew, cutie... you remember everyone! Nice to know you're still alive. I'm sure my sis would say hi to everyone too... she was super-hyper-popular Narwen (High Priestess or Priestess, don't remember) from... errr... dont really remember what guild she was on initially... it was that uber OP guild that started with E... Eternal? Eternity? something like that o.o
Anyways, glad to know all you cuties are alive and good.

Evan

anyone here still playing ro and what server  :o
The Day of the Lord is at hand. In an era of apocryphal cataclysm, divine mandate looms over creation in the horrifically tangible form of Angels.But man is no longer the subservient, passive creation, rather he will concede no peer, accept no superior.

yC

haha Evan, time for your one post of the year.  2008 ... 4 posts ...

Sometimes I wonder where is Koldar.  I miss him xD but he probably still hates me.

Seun

To think I was 13 when I've first started playing here.

Time sure flies fast.