LunarisRO

Started by El Cid, Oct 13, 2006, 02:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evan

yea time sure does fly  ;D

i miss my peeps

if anyone is looking i will be on RivalRO
The Day of the Lord is at hand. In an era of apocryphal cataclysm, divine mandate looms over creation in the horrifically tangible form of Angels.But man is no longer the subservient, passive creation, rather he will concede no peer, accept no superior.

sheshnir2

Ohai! 6 years ago already. In the meantime I played some other servers including my own. Currently playing EuphRO and my own 'friends only' server. RMS has been my bible ever since it has been up, great job to yC and Riot for that, thanks!
I couldn't get onto my first account cause that emailaddress simply doesn't work anymore =p

Almost forgot the good times we all had on this server, too bad fun things aren't everlasting. As one of the few I haven't checked out WoW but last year I did try an mmo named SWTOR. Still kind of playing this but I can also tell I still play RO around 1-2 hours each day. So much time spent *wasted?* on this game but it keeps me entertained! :D

Master Kush

daymn i miss this server so much! Roze WhiteSmith from BE! So much nostalgy in this game <3

Evan

well time for another post this time a little later, yes i am still around alive and Unchuning  /no1

dont think anyone is gonna notice this tread anymore, still <3 for the good times.
The Day of the Lord is at hand. In an era of apocryphal cataclysm, divine mandate looms over creation in the horrifically tangible form of Angels.But man is no longer the subservient, passive creation, rather he will concede no peer, accept no superior.

Ghost887

Super late bump because why not

TheOne1

Quote from: Evan on Jul 31, 2015, 01:22 AM
well time for another post this time a little later, yes i am still around alive and Unchuning  /no1

dont think anyone is gonna notice this tread anymore, still <3 for the good times.

We still remember <3

jovian2104

Hello guys and girls  /ok /ok

Figure I'd stop by and check in on this thread. I didnt quite remember which server I played TBH but this name does ring a bell.
But after reading some of the replies and comments posted, I am 100% sure I belong here.

If anyone remember, my IGN has always been Lost Angel, I played Clown / Priest later. And I have been with BE from the start til the end.
(Heck I still remember the emperium hunt on orc dungeon on my noob level 30ish archer.) It was worth it, I think we became the first guild to exist on this server ?

Shout out to El Cid, Toztie, yC, Mew, Evan, Dano, Kyrie, and Narwen (yes I remember these were priests I party a lot with.. aka heal & buff slave)  /pif /pif

Huge shout out to our Guild Master Selene & Talvara, if anyone know of their whereabouts / email addresses please let me know. I would love to connect with them again :D

See you around guys, thanks for the fond memories  /no1

-Selene-

Ah the memories  /lv

Of all the servers played, this must be the one I miss the most. I remember so many names and wish I could get back in touch with them. Like Kyrie, or my two lil' nabs Roze and Samui, and many more.

Jovian, I'll send you a private message. I have Talvaras contact details, too.
And I remember that emp hunt in the orc dungeon. As well as your clown, and the monk you played on the server prior to this. DeviantRO.

yC

This .. Selene?  the guild leader? Let me see ... Alchemist / Creator image comes into mind  /hmm

Master Kush

Ohhh WAOW!! Selene my favorite nabby nab nab Guild leader of all time, Hows it going? Its been such a long time.... /sob

-Selene-

I would've nearly missed this again, for the next couple of months or years. Thanks for the private message, Roze. I tried to add you on skype but there's so many with this user name. I'm not quite sure if it was the right one?

Quote from: yC on Dec 08, 2017, 05:19 AM
This .. Selene?  the guild leader? Let me see ... Alchemist / Creator image comes into mind  /hmm

I'd rather not remember the endless hours I spent farming, back in the days when there was no market for these materials just yet. No low levels making easy zeny of stems, etc. But yea, your memory is correct.
Oh boy, yC, how could one forget you? Impossible.  /??