LunarisRO

Started by El Cid, Oct 13, 2006, 02:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Cid

Anyone can post in here who was from LunarisRO...just state what your character name was :)

El Cid (Yes the one and only)
Chuck Norris (Mwahaha I pretty much kicked donkey)
Lionel Faylard (I only invested in 61 int to get more SP...its true...)

:)

Toztie

Toztie

Toztie Paladin 92 ( the pwnage one, As seen on here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BixXyzuR3o )

And many sub chars

[ editted by yC <3]

yC

Heya El Cid the head smith xD

laecertus

lunaris is still ON why are u guys out of it :/?

yC

Quote from: laecertus on Oct 14, 2006, 10:39 AM
lunaris is still ON why are u guys out of it :/?

where do u see it still ON, i want to know...

El Cid

Believe me... Whaledar *aherm* Koldar is not up to it again.

kakurete utsu

kakurete utsu in B.E guild

WaterDude

I played Lunaris... I'm Water from the Guild "Shinigami"  Too bad it's gone now.

WaterDude

I'll keep that in mind.  Thankies!

Mewi

Quote from: yC on Feb 01, 2007, 12:43 AM
many of the former players are now playing in hopero if you are up for some levelings.

Lol yC you are such an advertiser ;p

I'm the Sub-GM Mew from LunarisRO ^.^  nice to see some of you are still alive!!! 

aka:  Celesty  Class:  Dancer  Guild:  Yuri Tendencys

and... laecertus  what are you talking about?  LunarisRO has been dead for along time now.  I wonder though....  maybe that other server ( the one before the move ) is somehow magically still running.  Wouldnt that be interesting XD... I could always check ;O  I still have the RO files ^^  OKIE SO GOING TO DO IT

Edit:  Aww failure T.T old server still isnt up... guess the host finally figured it out lol.  Worth a try for fun at least ^^  But also means I have to reinstall RiseRO lol XD

www.risero.com  ( i r advortize now )

Becoming a GM means you sacrifice a part of your soul forever, be prepared.

TruElement

Lol, Hope RO version 1 Winz, i loved those days =( i wonder where Impulse my firy little friend dissapeared tooo hmmmm

Seun

Wow, it's been years since Lunaris? Jeez time flies by..

Anywho, I was s3un, the only sniper in the guild called Affinity, or as a few other guilds liked to call it, BE's betch.

I love how this thread was picked out of the grave. Hehe.

EDIT:

Also, where did most of the LRO people go after HopeRO? I know a few are in paradiseRO, but that's about it. What happened to Reign of Chaos (RoC) and them?

Mewi

Quote from: Seun on Dec 24, 2007, 04:42 AM
Wow, it's been years since Lunaris? Jeez time flies by..

Anywho, I was s3un, the only sniper in the guild called Affinity, or as a few other guilds liked to call it, BE's betch.

I love how this thread was picked out of the grave. Hehe.

EDIT:

Also, where did most of the LRO people go after HopeRO? I know a few are in paradiseRO, but that's about it. What happened to Reign of Chaos (RoC) and them?

Omg Reign of Chaos!  I forgot about that guild XD  I always thought it was a warcraft III name rip off XD!   I cant even remember who was in that guild :(  But such great times I think =3  When the server was announced closing... I remember summoning like 400 Thara Frogs hehe good times =3

yC

RoC? i remember Eternal and Mr.Hen definitely ... Mr.Hen is still on my msn list tho we don't talk.

When the server was announced closing... i got jailed like 3 seconds later! >_> talking about corruption ...

Mewi

Quote from: yC on Dec 27, 2007, 02:18 AM
RoC? i remember Eternal and Mr.Hen definitely ... Mr.Hen is still on my msn list tho we don't talk.

When the server was announced closing... i got jailed like 3 seconds later! >_> talking about corruption ...

Did I do that?  I cannot remember that far back.  I think if I jailed you it was cause I did not like you back then >:3 ( Just kidding XD )  But I know it wasn't because you were talking about corruption. ( I wont really get into it x.x )  But if I recall there were a couple people saying how the server was going to close, yet none of the GMs had any official information from the admin regarding this.  So we pretty much established it was gossip and of course with such a damaging rumour we would try to control the situation and ensure players that the server was not shutting down.

Yeah I'm pretty positive Koldar stole the donations, and used them to go to his girlfriend...  But there are those of us who say thats not true... But the fact that the server shut down the day he got back... just raises a lot of suspicion... and the fact that he would not give the donations back even when I told him too...  If Rikku only knew the half of it...  but I could never get in contact with her >.<

Not to mention the fact that he had a "legit" character when all of us other GMs were not allowed too.  I asked him if I could play on my legit dancer Celesty with my girlfriend... but he would not let me -.-  At the same time he is pretending to be two different people ( Ibuki and Koldar )  none of the GMs knew he was Ibuki, arg yup corruption.