Lost friends of LuminaRO ???

Started by Noble, Mar 18, 2015, 06:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noble

Hello!!!
I've always wondered why there's no topic here about the mid rate server LuminaRO

I miss the old days of its early years with GM Adhelle, GM Balram, GM Satyre etc ... and all the troll players Q_q

Trugan

I'm gonna stick my hand up since no one's said anything? I made this account solely cos I saw the name on the front of RMS, and I was like "hey!"

Though I wasn't on Lumina that much, I was around when GM Adhelle ran the server for the longest time before she stepped down. But then I went inactive for a while and then I came back to find LuRO gone.

I liked LuRO, it was really nice, but I kind of prefer renewal now. :D;;

Xarale

Hi!

Not sure if I recognise your name, but I was around Lumina during those earlier days.  I played for a few months with my guild (Maelstrom) in early 2010, my character name there was Rebel.

It was an alright server back in its early days, no idea what happened to it though.

-X.

Inochi

i don't think anyone remembers me
<3

Xarale

Your name rings a bell.  What guild(s) were you in, if any?

-X.

Noble

Quote from: Inochi on Apr 08, 2015, 08:42 PM

=__= none...ever....indeed....

I remember the guild Maelstrom and probably I ve seen it in many other servers 8D

Lumina in its early days has been a great server with a very nice GM team except Ino

Inochi

Quote from: Noble on Apr 21, 2015, 04:34 PM

Lumina in its early days has been a great server with a very nice GM team especially Ino

<3

Fino

Agastya

Quote from: Inochi on Apr 08, 2015, 08:42 PM
i registered to blame you

give me a working skype account you lazy bum

(hi its that one lord knight everybody loved and hated)

((these verification questions are kicking me in the shin, too rude))

Inochi

Quote from: Agastya on Apr 22, 2015, 07:05 PM
i registered to blame you

give me a working skype account you lazy bum

(hi its that one lord knight everybody loved and hated)

((these verification questions are kicking me in the shin, too rude))

what ever happened to the legend of brofist?

<3

Agastya

we're playing pso2 now since that's a game where we can actually do things with our limited consistent group of 2-4 people

also this is the third time ive tried adding you to skype now. you better accept it this time

Noble

"i registered to blame you" <- this, this is a good point

careful to add ino to skype, he's uncontrollable

Inochi

did etiene forget about the lumina remake.... ggro closed and I'm bored now. sigh......
<3

Noble

she's busy with her university studies, I don't think Lumina will be back...for a long time at least  /sob

NalRaz

I need RO back in my life. Q_Q