Anyone from RebirthRO Lowrate?

Started by Hutchy, Oct 21, 2008, 10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hutchy

Looking for anyone in the Genesis, Genesis Reborn or Regeneration guilds, especially Vicomte.

Or PinkLemonade/Sukebe and ThiefyOne, as I've lost touch.

D:
Posted on: Oct 19, 2008, 10:35 am
I probably shouldn't have made this actually, seeing as it was hard to figure out where all those people were even when I PLAYED that server. XD

Artariko

The rich wage war, but its the poor who die.

Loki

Played RebirthRO. Might start playing again. MID-RATE.

EDIT: I didn't saw the Lowrate at the end of title. Naughty-me.  :(
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

Artariko

is rebirth RO still online? i mean after what it went through ud think that they would close it down =P

Hutchy

Quote from: Artariko on Oct 27, 2008, 09:39 AM
is rebirth RO still online? i mean after what it went through ud think that they would close it down =P

From what I heard, they wiped a couple months after that rollback. I think it's still up, but I dunno how lowrate is faring.

Artariko

I think Reborth RO should just close down and start all over i mean Seriously their screwed after what they did =P

Poki

PinkLemonade sounds very familiar to me... especially the guilds that were mentioned... Too bad I lost all my memory.

Triper

Sukebe said that would start to play again(since he can again after being banned for the help GM Chuck gave to him when a rollback made his rogue near stalker being thief again) on rRO or where Mwahahaha was aka RaijeRO even if they(Zalera+Tezuchi+dreamsprite only) still go to rRO after they all say that rRO suck blablabla after Zalera being banned for the mess that made at low rate. Let's say that except few members of Mwahahaha, nobody that knows them likes them.
ThiefyOne is Shockilator and still plays there, try pm Shazooki or KrumpKing, maybe they can help you. Shock is at the Flipside guild at the moment.
Vicomte dunno but i think i saw him once in Morroc, was he a Prof??
==edit==
already told shock about this xD