Got Ragnarok Online (gRO)

Started by Hibikitikibi, Jun 23, 2009, 07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hibikitikibi

11x/11x/11x server. It was a great server in the good ol' days, but as many people know it got REALLY corrupt before its shut down. I played there for about 2 years (give or take.). My main characters were Nakora (high wizard female) and DEvyn (creator male). I was in the guilds Syndicate, Mafia, Spartans, and Legendary. Love em' or hate em' if you know me I would like to hear from you and see what you have been up to since gRO.

~Minstrel~

I played on that server i remember all those guilds still. Those were good ol times when Heero was a gm and run the server :)

Arizz

It was a quaint little server when I played there. Heero originally split from acRO and a few of us started on his own server. No matter which server I hopped around I always played gRO at the end of the day. I do remember Syndicate and Mafia somewhat.

I just recently picked up RO again. Whatever happened to gRO?

~Minstrel~

I don't know i sometimes talk to heero though but i haven't mentioned the server i guess he didn't wanted to run a server anymore i played gRO since it first started 5 years ago maybe those 5 years were enough for him

Eve

I played gRO back when it still had two servers. A lowrate 3x 3x 3x and a midrate (forgot the rates for this one). Short after it became 11x 11x 11x, I left.

My in game name was: Ducky

Back when I played gRO it was corrupt also, but nobody knew:) Wont go into detail there:p I loved it when Joker held events, god he was so evil:P

[color=purple]"A cake that is a mixture of some pleasure and some pain is sweeter than no cake at all."[/color]

Pato

I played on the server, don't know if you remember me, I was called Pato, used to play with my friend Hero (not Heero).

We and a few members of gotRO moved to ReboundRO which opens today =D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I made this signature myself =]
If you are seeking a good server with a nice community join ReboundRO http://www.reboundro.com/ opens 07-11-2009

Flip

... I'm not sure why I'm even replying but I will anyway.

I miss (and I do mean really miss) a lot of people from this server. That's all I want to say.

Eve

When did you guys play? With the 11x rates or when there were still two servers?

I miss a lot of people from that server also D:

[color=purple]"A cake that is a mixture of some pleasure and some pain is sweeter than no cake at all."[/color]

~Minstrel~

I remember you pato you were in the angels of might with dark hammer and my cousin a sniper who was called jack i think.Also Flip the GM? man I remember you man those were the good old days.

kochiro

Haha hey i remember this! I downloaded the whole client(which was big!:/) and got a few stuff from people. I missed this server lol. ~

Darkchyldeone

Hey~  ^^

I'm from gRO, From Waay back in the day, lol.  I don't remember my names from on there, aside from Ruby Moon.  I used to always hang out with Holy Hell[Priest](Sam) and Cloaked Avenger[Knight?](Chris) And sometines Jason as well.  I think he has a Wiz named Raistlin Majirie or whatev.  I know I killed the spelling, but, its been Too damn long.

So what has everyone been doing?  God, I miss gRO So much..

~Minstrel~

Darkchyldeone

Its amazing to see How much has changed in the RO world since gRO was around..

Soo much of this stuff wasn't even a Thought when we started.

Rino

Hello~ I use to play gRO. I remember Flip ^_^. IGN was mainly Rino and I was in Empire as far as guilds went. I do miss gRO.  :-\

~Minstrel~

I Remember you, you guys used to hang out with our guild in prontera Stairway to heaven we were allies