RMS Home | Guide Writing | Test Server | New Servers | Latest Reviews

Author Topic: Got Ragnarok Online (gRO)  (Read 17797 times)

Offline casmavado

Re: Got Ragnarok Online (gRO)
« Reply #30 on: Jan 02, 2016, 06:40 PM »
Geez, i remember the good old days on Gro.
My name was Alexander the great(SinX) back then (Cofounder and Guildleader of Angels of might back then).
Me and my friends (baelgor and Dropje) really had a great time on Gro /heh
PS i remember you Pato /heh
« Last Edit: Jan 02, 2016, 07:22 PM by casmavado »

Advertisement

Offline Valaraukar

« Reply #31 on: Jun 09, 2016, 11:31 PM »
Hey old gRO players, I played gRO for a long time also.  Started as Valaraukar on a wizard then was known as Vala on a blacksmith, and Achilleus as a GM.  Played in a few guilds, can't remember all the names but whatever wallstreet's guild was on the first server, angels of might, crimson moon, ethereal, and I think some others.  I recognize a lot of the names here, had some good times on the server!  Lost contact with quite a few but keep in touch with others.

Offline Neves

« Reply #32 on: Sep 21, 2017, 04:58 PM »
Hey guys, i used to play on gRO aswell (started there after LLRO got corrupt).

Mostly played on my SinX under the name Neves. The people i remember that i mostly hanged around with was EvilSheep(Anna), Nameless and Lymie(think i married her in-game x.x).

The GM i had most contact/chilled with was Raistlin/Dissie (his Wiz/High Priest).

I realy do miss this server, i had loads of fun on it and made loads of friends. I was in a guild named "§hinryu" but unfortunately dont remember many members from it (it's been 13 years, c'mon... xD)

If anyone sees this and remembers me please do send me an email.

Offline Ariasqt

« Reply #33 on: Sep 22, 2017, 05:37 AM »
Nice to see so many old ppl from my first private RO server... 12 years ago  /lv /lv /lv