redlipse

Hi guys.. its me Sniper A r r o w (if you still remember) ^_^

I missed the PVP in Ethereal-Revenge (I wish Pi would make new server) ^_~

check this.. vid of the leet guild in Revenge ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBd0rBVOnQI&feature=related

Kester

Sup.

Kuprin

Shadowmaster Neko reporting in! eRO still sucks though.

Hey Sniper, Dragon, looks like the rest of you were a bit more obscure but it's good to see you all.

I'm sort of between servers right now, actually debating signing on for a big custom project if anyone starts it, but we'll see.
Embrace the invigorating spirit of sport! Come, fight me!

akoaysmurf999

played at eRo with my friends for the last two years! and all I can say that it was the BOMB!! it was such a good server but it's also sad that it closed down T_T

But If you guys plan on making it again(though i doubt it's going to be the same old eRo i know) send me a message xD

Kester

luciene

how nice ero is back. i liked ero, til it closed. didnt bother me that much that i didnt see any of the gms except for maybe lady eternal or whats her name. but itll probably suck now.

Kester

TiddlieWinks

I heard this RO sever was pretty good.. But I also heard that it was shut down, and brought up again. Is there a main site?

Flang

Quote from: Kester on Jan 17, 2009, 09:13 PM
Hey.. It's Elemental Dragon if anyone remembers :P
]

Bro kyle sorry for what im do this is your Friend Flang !! i don't have intention to hack you !!! because of Pi .  that's why i get your dark donation set!! .

Soul of Fate

Hey all, I am glad to hear that the eRo group is still around!

I doubt people remember me but this is Drallad (The LK)

FoolishPink

Bump                         .

rHaiZa

What's up guys.. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!..

I really miss Ethereal Revenge T_T especially friends I met at old and new Ethereal Revenge.. From Steel Wolves and Bad Boys of the old ER.. And Immortals of the New ER.. by the way rHaiza here at old ER and also former Ranch at New ER.. I still remember some of you.. like sniper arrow, Artemis..

Sunshine~

Bumping this.

I know this thread is old.. But I'm curious to know if anyone from eRO still plays?
If so, which server will I be able to find these 'veteran' eRO players?
I remember a lot of the names posted earlier in this thread.. I'm sure I'll remember a lot more names if they were brought up to me.

DeAmascus

Most of the ethreal-revenge players just quit nowadays, or are scattered randomly about.
A few guilds are still keeping in contact with each other.
Some/Most of us play other different games together since RO is kind of dying out from how it used to be.  :\   
~Proud Leader of Colorz~

HellRose