Ethereal-Revenge

Started by ArcAngelArtemis, Jan 03, 2008, 03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItsRuff

Here's an album full of screenshots. Maybe you guys will see some more familiar faces/names  /no1

http://imgur.com/a/3nruB#0

Kazahashi

A lot of old names, one of which was my first friends in eRO (R u F u S, rufusdufus, rufus the dufus), we meet in the dungeon that had the Tengu and samurai skeletons, both of us being there underleveled, and somehow became the best of friends. I believe we tried killing each other (my lk vs his wizard) and I ended up winning so he asked me to party up with him. We ended up gearing each other and he gave me a donation set as a birthday present. I also got a majority of his gear once he went to college in Manchester and quit eRO. Last I heard of him, he ended up graduating and becoming part of a surprisingly good Crossfire team that dominated most LANs in EU up until 2010.

He ended up deleting his FB and other social media so I haven't heard from him in about 4 years now. Hope he sees this and everythings going good for him these days.

Also lost contact with Becca, PhoenixRage, Moe, Mona, Msyu, Pi, Michael and a few others who stuck around and said hi once in a while after all these years. Tears from Rev also faded away from existence as well.

P.S. If anyone finds a server, they should direct us all towards it. :P

Symbiotic

Quote from: StephyBlop on Dec 12, 2014, 11:55 AM
Oh wow... God i miss Ethereal-revenge =( spent so many years on it, still probably the best server i've ever played on.

Nabellia
Amirka
Many more~

Hey you. Surely you remember me..;p I don't see you on MSN/Skype anymore, but I don't remember your e-mail and you're not the only Steph on my list.

Quote from: ItsRuff on Nov 25, 2014, 10:29 PM
Ruff checking in ;) How's everyone doing?

Hey hey hey

http://i.imgur.com/ZhGgc5o.jpg

Hey Ruff! Do you remember who all is in that line there? It's buggin' me.

I will forever miss South Prontera PVP as well as LHZ Dungeon 2 entrance PVP.

Betrayed

Quote from: Symbiotic on Jan 20, 2015, 03:12 AM
I will forever miss South Prontera PVP as well as LHZ Dungeon 2 entrance PVP.

I do love talking about old times, maybe it's a long shot, but do you remember when south pront pvp was dead and had been dead for awhile until somebody just started spamming warp portals to it in the entrance to LHZ2? It got lively real quick and was a blast.

KiioIsAHighPriest

hey guys! i remember when my brother and i were completely in love with this server. best server we've ever played, hands down. such a shame it's been so long. no other server like ethereal-revenge out there.

characters were Kougaiji [ professor ] , Kiomei [ sniper ], and a couple others i can't remember... mainly those two. definitely miss the group of friends i had on there though. <3

ItsRuff

Quote from: Symbiotic on Jan 20, 2015, 03:12 AM

Hey Ruff! Do you remember who all is in that line there? It's buggin' me.

Not all, unfortunately. I only recognize RetroRocket (the orange Champ), AsZiNn (the red/maroon Champ), and Shana (the female Sniper). Can't remember the others :P

SilentPrayer

Oh man this server had such good times, I'm still looking back once in awhile to find a server that are close to the rates as this one, does anyone remember the exact rates? Also I wonder if anyone is willing to remake the server again and see how many people come back to it lol.

Optimum

Good times. Wasn't it 200x/200x then towards the end it was 400x/400x? Not quite sure.

SilentPrayer

I found this while looking for info on the server, really wish someone would put the server back up just to have some fun again

Base Rate: 200x
Job Rate: 200x
Drop Rate: 47x
Max base/job level: 200/99 (Transcended)
All classes? Yes

Nao

Does anyone remember the stats on the donation wings?

Valkerie Helm[1]: Worn by warriors that attended Odin, as they fought under their leader Brunhild. To aid one another the Valkyrie Helm grants it's owner a Level 5 Heal. To ensure it's victory in battle the helm was enchanted to increase all stats by 5.

Butterfly Wings[1]:Increase the walking speed of the equiper by 20% these wings make you a swift fighter. And to avoid getting you feel an increase in your stats. Luck: +6, Agi: +4 ASPD:+1 Flee:+15

Found them with googles.

Nao

Revenge will be missed! :(

sona05

Oh Snappers!!~
Ethereal-Revenge was definitely one of the best server out there. Nothing will ever replace it.

galacgun

Still, wondering people are out there from this long-lost server
So a long time ago me and the sever administrator were friends and still are but lost contact he has probably lost all the server information and coding for this particular server last time I had chatted with them I did ask him about I was always curious I thought he backed it up but I guess it's lost to the ages now

Betrayed

Quote from: Nao on Jun 08, 2015, 04:01 PM
Does anyone remember the stats on the donation wings?

Valkerie Helm[1]: Worn by warriors that attended Odin, as they fought under their leader Brunhild. To aid one another the Valkyrie Helm grants it's owner a Level 5 Heal. To ensure it's victory in battle the helm was enchanted to increase all stats by 5.

Butterfly Wings[1]:Increase the walking speed of the equiper by 20% these wings make you a swift fighter. And to avoid getting you feel an increase in your stats. Luck: +6, Agi: +4 ASPD:+1 Flee:+15

Found them with googles.

It speaks volumes to that set when one of the things I look for when I hunt for new servers (rarely, and nothing ever comes of it...) is that I want that exact set on my character still. Nostalgia is a powerful thing.

Haruko

Now here's an interesting thread indeed. Sakura Taisen guild leader here、よろしく。

I long since forgotten I had an account on these forums until a friend linked me this this sub-forum. How's everyone doing and where's everyone at now?

Myself and a few others recently settled on a server about a month ago, but it's not as good as the old servers are, if you know what I mean.