Ethereal-Revenge

Started by ArcAngelArtemis, Jan 03, 2008, 03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retrorocket

Hey guys glad to see some familiar faces... It's RetroRocket the self proclaimed greatest champion on ERO from the guild Sneakier Than Intended, haven't played RO in awhile what are you guys doing these days?

Betrayed

Quote from: retrorocket on Aug 10, 2014, 04:30 PM
Hey guys glad to see some familiar faces... It's RetroRocket the self proclaimed greatest champion on ERO from the guild Sneakier Than Intended, haven't played RO in awhile what are you guys doing these days?

Wishing I could find a server to play on again.

Waiting for Tree of Savior.

Pandiie

I'll always remember this server. A real shame that it ended so long ago.  /swt

- Pandiie/NovaSpace

Betrayed

I miss it, I still look for servers to play on sometimes, but it's a struggle. eRO gave me what I really wanted and nothing else really comes close to it.

Optimum

Quote from: Betrayed on Aug 31, 2014, 11:57 PM
I miss it, I still look for servers to play on sometimes, but it's a struggle. eRO gave me what I really wanted and nothing else really comes close to it.

+1

ItsRuff

Ruff checking in ;) How's everyone doing?

Quote from: retrorocket on Aug 10, 2014, 04:30 PM

Hey hey hey

Revince

I miss this server so much.  I went by Will/Haizken and hung around hidden dungeon 1 and anthell 1. Only guild I can recall in was by a sinx who had a LK card and cant remember if guild name was Rain or it was the leaders name.

Duckshooter

:O  usually I dont really enjoy servers with higher max lvl than 99 but I loved this server to death. So sad it ended so many years ago and the reopening wasnt succesfull.....

I think we'll always remember this server, good memories and a great time....

KizzMyAzz/PinkPala <3

Betrayed

Quote from: Revince on Nov 29, 2014, 11:06 PM
I miss this server so much.  I went by Will/Haizken and hung around hidden dungeon 1 and anthell 1. Only guild I can recall in was by a sinx who had a LK card and cant remember if guild name was Rain or it was the leaders name.

I remember that Hidden Dungeon place. Every time I play a server and the the warps don't act the same to that spot it just feels wrong.

I think that SinX was Pursue, I have a screenshot lying around somewhere of him using it.

Quote from: Duckshooter on Nov 30, 2014, 09:35 AM
:O  usually I dont really enjoy servers with higher max lvl than 99 but I loved this server to death. So sad it ended so many years ago and the reopening wasnt succesfull.....

I think we'll always remember this server, good memories and a great time....

KizzMyAzz/PinkPala <3

I was there for the reopening. Is it strange that I try to find servers with that Valk Helm and White Butterfly Wings as items that at least exist so I can sit around towns in familiar gear?

StephyBlop

Oh wow... God i miss Ethereal-revenge =( spent so many years on it, still probably the best server i've ever played on.

Nabellia
Amirka
Many more~

Duckshooter

I miss south-pront PvP so much D: no BG can reach the fun we had down there

ItsRuff

Quote from: Duckshooter on Dec 14, 2014, 08:37 AM
I miss south-pront PvP so much D: no BG can reach the fun we had down there

I found you in one of my screenshots  /heh

And some other oldies:

Duckshooter

Quote from: ItsRuff on Dec 14, 2014, 12:53 PM
I found you in one of my screenshots  /heh
Hahaha OMG my pala, sadly I lost all my screenshots :(
I remember you Ruff.  Man those memories. I'm wondering where my valk helm and wings are, probably one of the early screenshots.

P.S.: I miss my gear D:

ItsRuff

Quote from: Duckshooter on Dec 15, 2014, 02:52 PM

P.S.: I miss my gear D:

Me too. This was the only server where I felt proud of my gear :P

Betrayed

s***, now there's a name I doubt I would have ever remembered if not for the picture, but boy I sure do now.

Makin' me sad over here.