Ethereal-Revenge

Started by ArcAngelArtemis, Jan 03, 2008, 03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArcAngelArtemis

Quote from: DeAmascus on Oct 13, 2011, 05:18 PM
Hey Arc, who all is there from Juppon? I'm too lazy to log on guild forums. LOL   ): 

I still think that if eth-RO was alive right now, the way it was back then, even without all the new RO additions, it would still be popular. I miss it.    :\   

No one, err, I know Hova log in randomly, but he doesn't really play, I joined there alone.

DeAmascus

Quote from: ArcAngelArtemis on Oct 14, 2011, 01:30 AM
No one, err, I know Hova log in randomly, but he doesn't really play, I joined there alone.
  I talk to Hova during the week randomly when I have time.

Was just wondering if you mind if I kept you some company or something.
It's been a while since I've played a high rate.  o:

@Sunshine   Haha...I wish.   
~Proud Leader of Colorz~

HellRose

blaiblou

Oh ethereal-revenge. I played lots of it and E-discovery even more. Revenge was so fun for the PvP tho, I had a clown there, and quite the strongie amongst the newbies I'll say. bwahah.

I didn't really have many friends in the server though, coming from a long lineage of lowrates, couldnt quite fit in amongst mid-highrate players. Still, it's good to remember times back then.

Love all you snipers, stalkers and paladins who pwned me endlessly.

"Magic Strings !!"
"Impressive Riff !!"

Quote from: RichBRON on Jun 08, 2011, 12:55 PM
don't remember my name on Ethereal Revenge too well...I played more of Ethereal Discovery, but if you know a DaProhpetz...wow I still can't remember my name it was like 4 or 5 years ago. I still remember that Justice League and Multi World guild who tried to KOS me and I went on to see them in another server and returned the favor

Oh my Multiworld! The russians guild!? Oh those times were so full of pure fun! Everybody in the whole server was against that guild, and they still pwned in PvP. Needed quite the alliance to beat them down in Izlude bwahah.

Kazahashi

Hello, anyone here remember a Eternal Sinner (SinX) or a Kazahashi (LK)? :P

I miss this server to death, had great times with all the people i met.

Phoenix Rage
Jagged
Trez
DeadlyTrigger
xcest
SniperA r r o w
AniGamer
Tears
Genis
TehJonster
Mona(She was okay in small doses. :P )
KnightsofRedemption
Msyu
Stephanie

and many more. It's a shame the server had to be shutdown but all good things must come to an end at some point. I had a good run that lasted 4 years at the least. What blows is that everyone tried to keep in touch with each other yet we fell apart for some reason.

Lhz_dun02 was the best PvP spot besides South Prontera.

ArcAngelArtemis

Quote from: DeAmascus on Oct 19, 2011, 03:58 AM
  I talk to Hova during the week randomly when I have time.

Was just wondering if you mind if I kept you some company or something.
It's been a while since I've played a high rate.  o:

@Sunshine   Haha...I wish. 

Derp. I don't come here, so didn't see this, probably a good thing though, that place died I guess umm, a month ago.

Adria

Oh lord, it's been a very long time.

GM-Kahli / Sachi here, I'm sure a few of you remember me. I was a GM since the very end of MobRO -> blah blah lots of name changes -> EtherealRO. I actually got my donkey banned on EthRevenge...

I was an atypical alchemist, I had a hunter and a rogue - played the trans versions on the HR.

Anyone remember the guild HunIsFreakinHot? ;)

Redlance

Well holy s***. Any of you guys around/remember me? Crescent Oblivion... what good times. Baha.

Kazahashi

Went digging through Photobucket and found a screen grab from IRC

Me and Tyler (AKA Chair and VgtReborn) was always to blame for eROs problems, according to Pi anyways. :P

Kester

NitroHeal

I played there, LK : BabidisKnight

Played on the beginning, with Kurenai and Jigster and so on, my wife was xtina.

Played on Reign of Chaos (RoC) with AleX RuleZ, NeO RuleZ and so on

Nao

I still remember vividly when I moved from Ethereal-Discovery (my first RO server) to Revenge.

I went on there with the mindset to test builds for Discovery and never left.

I had many chars, I mostly played my champ (Touch Me) and SinX (Feel).
I had many other chars also and had a perma archer that I used to fight a perma swordie.

Also, I remember seeing ArcAngelArtemis in Izlude all the time.
I remember Sakura Taisen, Dream Guardians, On-Fire. Such memories.

Kainminter

My wife and I also played on this server, when it was 150 base level cap. I remember Symbiote, at least.
Best server of our Ragnarok career. Haven't been able to find another server like it.

celestia

Oh crap I miss this server too. I think it was the second pserver I joined. I miss my guildies!

RPGspirit

Quote from: Kazahashi on Feb 26, 2012, 03:48 PM
Went digging through Photobucket and found a screen grab from IRC

Me and Tyler (AKA Chair and VgtReborn) was always to blame for eROs problems, according to Pi anyways. :P

Holy crap, there I am! (Jonny)

I was in Sacred Order, then we moved to Keepers of Paradise. We used to chill in Payon. I had a champ called RpgSpiriā€  and I was also the GM called "SwissCheese", silly name Pi made up for me.

mhBLANK

Tetsuya/DeaD AiM here. Reminiscing on RO and I saw this post. Thought I'd say hi :)