Ethereal-Revenge

Started by ArcAngelArtemis, Jan 03, 2008, 03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZellDincht1226

I quit about two years ago, when my best friend stopped playing. (Some might remember us, Zell / Eternal Light was me, and Kobaiyashi was my friend)

We quit about a year ago because all the good servers were gone. There's just no place fun anymore, especially not with a good community. Even though we all had rivalries back in the day of Revenge, I kind of miss everybody, even if I disliked them. But hell, I'll never get my childhood back.

RichBRON

don't remember my name on Ethereal Revenge too well...I played more of Ethereal Discovery, but if you know a DaProhpetz...wow I still can't remember my name it was like 4 or 5 years ago. I still remember that Justice League and Multi World guild who tried to KOS me and I went on to see them in another server and returned the favor

LongRange

sup ppl LongRange checking in. i dont remember any of the other names since LongRange was my main chara. But all my other chara had either xXx or xX in their name. so if you remember anyone with that in their name it was most likely me. the only guild i was in that i remember was Relentless

ArcAngelArtemis

Quote from: Sunshine~ on Apr 30, 2011, 07:23 PM
Bumping this.

I know this thread is old.. But I'm curious to know if anyone from eRO still plays?
If so, which server will I be able to find these 'veteran' eRO players?
I remember a lot of the names posted earlier in this thread.. I'm sure I'll remember a lot more names if they were brought up to me.

Who were you?

Sunshine~

Quote from: ArcAngelArtemis on Jun 08, 2011, 08:47 PM
Quote from: Sunshine~ on Apr 30, 2011, 07:23 PM
Bumping this.

I know this thread is old.. But I'm curious to know if anyone from eRO still plays?
If so, which server will I be able to find these 'veteran' eRO players?
I remember a lot of the names posted earlier in this thread.. I'm sure I'll remember a lot more names if they were brought up to me.

Who were you?

I highly doubt that you'd remember me, we never talked.
And we weren't within the same circle of friends. But, I do remember you.

My main character was a stalker named faded. My HP was also named faded, with some sort of variation.
I was always in PVP.
I hung out with people that were from mobRO. We transferred to eRO from mob and stayed there til it closed down.

ArcAngelArtemis

Quote from: Sunshine~ on Jun 18, 2011, 08:22 PM
Who were you?

I highly doubt that you'd remember me, we never talked.
And we weren't within the same circle of friends. But, I do remember you.

My main character was a stalker named faded. My HP was also named faded, with some sort of variation.
I was always in PVP.
I hung out with people that were from mobRO. We transferred to eRO from mob and stayed there til it closed down.

You're right, I don't remember....Although, what guild were you in?

Haha, I have no idea what you remember me as, but I'm pretty sure I've changed since then.

Sunshine~

Quote from: ArcAngelArtemis on Jun 20, 2011, 03:31 AM
You're right, I don't remember....Although, what guild were you in?

Haha, I have no idea what you remember me as, but I'm pretty sure I've changed since then.

Weren't you an LK or Paladin?
I only remember seeing you in town... but never in PVP.

I was in Heavens? Or something like that. And we were allianced with On-Fire?
But I wasn't in that guild for long.
That's all that I can remember, really.

Do you still play RO?

ArcAngelArtemis

Quote from: Sunshine~ on Jun 29, 2011, 09:21 PM
Weren't you an LK or Paladin?
I only remember seeing you in town... but never in PVP.

I was in Heavens? Or something like that. And we were allianced with On-Fire?
But I wasn't in that guild for long.
That's all that I can remember, really.

Do you still play RO?

Yea I was an LK, but when I meant what you remember me as I was talking more about personality.

Oh, I guess you were just someone they picked up there then.

Ah, last time I played was when the Lumina "highrate" was opened up, stayed there for about eh....a month or two with umm...in the first Ethereal they were known as Sakura Taisen, since then I haven't played RO.

Why, do you?

Sunshine~

Quote from: ArcAngelArtemis on Jul 02, 2011, 08:02 PM
Yea I was an LK, but when I meant what you remember me as I was talking more about personality.

Oh, I guess you were just someone they picked up there then.

Ah, last time I played was when the Lumina "highrate" was opened up, stayed there for about eh....a month or two with umm...in the first Ethereal they were known as Sakura Taisen, since then I haven't played RO.

Why, do you?

My bad.
I'm 2 months late with this reply.

Actually, when I saw you in town.. I rarely ever saw you talk.
I'm guessing you were afk? So, I can't really say much about your personality.

I remember ST.
Never really fought you guys. Never saw you guys in PVP either.
But I did see you guys AFK in town a lot.

Anyway yea. I hadn't touched RO since eRO closed down.
But sometime in May, I picked it up again and started playing on Lumina mid-rate.. but quit within a month.
Now I'm back on that server. But the population has dropped significantly.
D:

Uzam

wow amazing. yea this was my first server where the max level wasnt 99. It was alot of fun even though I wasnt too good. I was Konaha Neji, my cousin was DaProphetz
[color=#FF8C00]Top 3 Town BGMs[/color] -[color=#DDA0DD] Theme of Al De Baran, Izlude and Geffen [/color]
[color=#FF0000]Top 3 RO BGMs[/color] - [color=#FF00FF]One Step Closer(@go 15's BGM), Yetit Petit (ice dungeon BGM), Rose of Sharon (Veins field 3 BGM)[/color]
[color=#9932CC]TOP 4 GMs[/color] - [color=#FF0000]GM Meep, tearbleu, GM Amemeep, GM Castiel[/color] - [color=#FFC0CB]Honorable Mention - GM Fite, GM BlueDrops, GM Fite, GM Nicholas[/color]
[color=#00FFFF]Top 3 Hardest MVPs[/color]- [color=#FFC0CB]Naght Seiger, Entweihen Crothen, Satan Morroc[/color]
[color=#98FB98]Top 3 buffs[/color]- [color=#4B0082]Assumptio, gloria, aspersio[/color]
[color=#00BFFF]Top 3 NBA Teams[/color]- [color=#0000FF]Cleveland Cavaliers, Lakers, Denver Nuggets
[/color]
[color=#0000FF]Me and Squishy love tearbleu/GM Meep/GM BlueDrops![/color]
[color=#FF0000]Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Champions '10~[/color]
http://www.rebirthro.com/images/rebirth-banner.gif

ArcAngelArtemis

Quote from: Sunshine~ on Sep 28, 2011, 11:56 PM
My bad.
I'm 2 months late with this reply.

Actually, when I saw you in town.. I rarely ever saw you talk.
I'm guessing you were afk? So, I can't really say much about your personality.

I remember ST.
Never really fought you guys. Never saw you guys in PVP either.
But I did see you guys AFK in town a lot.

Anyway yea. I hadn't touched RO since eRO closed down.
But sometime in May, I picked it up again and started playing on Lumina mid-rate.. but quit within a month.
Now I'm back on that server. But the population has dropped significantly.
D:

Yes, yes, your bad. =[.

Hmm, yea I like to AFK alot in town, or just, talk in town...Although I also like to dual client, so maybe I'd be afk on my main but hunting on an alt.

Aaah, well ST is known as Juppongatana now. /nods.

Anyways, since my last reply I joined a random server for now called BO-RO. Had nothing to play so sorta picked up RO again for the meantime.

Sunshine~

high rate, eh?
I'm debating if I should leave lro.
but too lazy to start all over.

ArcAngelArtemis

Yea...easier to get stuff in, gets into the PvP stuff faster I suppose. ;<.

DeAmascus

Hey Arc, who all is there from Juppon? I'm too lazy to log on guild forums. LOL   ): 

I still think that if eth-RO was alive right now, the way it was back then, even without all the new RO additions, it would still be popular. I miss it.    :\   
~Proud Leader of Colorz~

HellRose

Sunshine~

If there was a server similar to eRO right now, I'd probably join..
And I'd convince a few former eRO players to join too.

Lulz. :]