Ethereal-Revenge

Started by ArcAngelArtemis, Jan 03, 2008, 03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DontPingMe

Missing the old days with the Payon crew <3
SO x KoP for life! :)

xsukeex

Was debating to reply on here since it's an old post, and I probably don't know everyone, vice versa. Thought I should post if I can come across some old friends ^^

My IGN were: -Liana- and Sonia

Devo

i dunno if any one here knew me but i played eRO for years my IGN was Devo

kenfl0w

Quote from: Haruko on Jul 08, 2016, 01:44 AM
Now here's an interesting thread indeed. Sakura Taisen guild leader here、よろしく。

I long since forgotten I had an account on these forums until a friend linked me this this sub-forum. How's everyone doing and where's everyone at now?

Myself and a few others recently settled on a server about a month ago, but it's not as good as the old servers are, if you know what I mean.

hey, I'm not sure if you remember me or even play RO/check this forum anymore. my brother and I used to play, shared a champ and a sniper under the names aeonFlux (or something like that) and Chu-baka. Was wondering if any Sakura Taisen guildies still play. Got a nostalgia trip tonight and looked up some old youtube videos. Please hit me up if you see this

Dark Phoenix

Hey everyone. This was my favourite game as a kid. I remember so many good memories about this game. Mainly being in a guild called VengAnce i think. I'm pretty sure the GM was an archer named Ace? I think I'm in one of the screenshots posted earlier! If a server ever starts up similar to this one, someone let me know please! none the others can scratch that itch.