BitzRO

Started by Axel, Jun 25, 2016, 04:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axel

I'm not looking for one player in particular, but rather the core of this wonderful community I was part of over a decade ago.

A little backstory;
I got into RO way back in the day, pre transcendent classes. After falling in love with the vanilla original iRO, I (broke and a pre teen at the time from a single parent home) went looking for private servers. The open ones I found were zoos and filled with rude people, but I found BLITZRO relatively quickly. An invitation only private server.
bRO was a private community, one which took me months to get access to the server. These people, ome, sonic, pseudo, Ritz, Fey and so many others I have forgotten the name, but not essence. They helped me through a time of my life where I had no one. We were a family. One that welcomed me in with open arms.

I haven't played RO in at least a decade, and I'm coming to the end of my life (long story) feeling nostalgic. I want to see you guys again. One last time. I'm looking to play, if anyone knows of this exclusive private community, what became of it, where players went.. I'm looking for them.

I was Axel on the boards, Kakashi in game (sinx)
I go by different names online now, but decided to use my old bRO handle on the forums here, in hopes of finding my old RO family. Alternatly, I'll be seeking a similar server. A post for another board.

Tldr-
Old gamer is old. Missing his blitzRO family. Looking for information or anything anyone knows about this missing part of my heart. I loved these guys, and my sinx can be seen on screenshots I found by searching them on Google. I remember being there for that picture.

Thank you for your time.