Looking for a Community.... from good ol' EuphRO (also evoRO/ParadiseRO)...

Started by Atrocious, Jul 07, 2009, 08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atrocious

Today I was just having a flashback from the old EuphRO community, the low rate server (3/3/2), the thousands of players in it, guilds like Hijos, Devotion, Aeterna, New Order, Guilty Gears, Evil, @main addicts, Enchanters, Sek-c (eww), Prontera Army, Power, Black Rose Army, Insurrection, Reminiscence, Protagonists, all the belorus guilds, the br guilds, there was a pinoy guild that changed its name once per week. I remember the "newer" guilds as well like HyVent and others, but you guys know, you were part of the older guilds so I already mentioned you, right?

I remember that Neonshadow guy with a huge mouth, Syphon, uberbacon, Lancelot, Delight, Imba, Nijo, Maju (loved that green guy), Soralos, m0ja, Toilieban, Saaya, Magix, Thar, Saint xlcus (not sure the last name is right) that stefan guy I forgot the name, Holyto (needs pots to pee vee pee! sorry couldn't resist), Arco, Travis (no comment), Lucre, Abel Vox, Igtenos, Aeowyn, Allucinari, that Khalin guy, ericsheng[insert numbers here], Kat [R], nov, InsaneShovel, eddieisamonster, Caspur, Tashii~, the guys at Sek-c ( I guess it was another guild but w/e) with the [emo] and [anti-emo] tags before their names, what the hell were you doing?, Nuriko, Millenia, Mizan, Pinocci, how about the hundreds of professors in Aeterna?, 1south prontera dwellers, the lazy people at the PvP rooms all day (I was one of them as well) including that Sin/Sinx from Enchanters, "deb0 tawk", and of course, I'm forgetting a lot of people.

I remember the first biolabs party, it was recorded and everything, a very tight and unique community I would say.

The community was very nice, too bad GMs screw up like always, but enough, this post is already oozing nostalgia. I know part of old euph players went to evoRO, and then ParadiseRO (and many have quit RO altogether thanks to the frustration post euphRO meltdown), but since then I stopped following them, anyone got a clue where everyone went? I'm pretty sure the old community spread thin...

Any information would be much appreciated.

EDIT: one of the best references to the community is this wiki I just remembered:

http://editthis.info/euphro/Current_events

Xarale

I was in @main addicts, but I can't remember what charname I used.  I only played for a week or 2 anyway. ;x

Anyway, good luck finding your old community.

Sziadan

Quote from: Atrocious on Jul 07, 2009, 08:25 PM
...that stefan guy I forgot the name...

You're probably not reffering to me, but my name is Stefan as well and I did play both old and new euphro :P
I went by either SZiaDaN (Assassin) or Piru (Soul Linker). <- Old EuphRO
I were "Donut" (High Priest) on new EuphRO, well, for the most part.
Though I only played the linker right after they got added.

I mainly were in pvp, south prontera or archer village. :)

Atrocious

Quote from: SZiaDaN on Jul 15, 2009, 02:44 AM
Quote from: Atrocious on Jul 07, 2009, 08:25 PM
...that stefan guy I forgot the name...

You're probably not reffering to me, but my name is Stefan as well and I did play both old and new euphro :P
I went by either SZiaDaN (Assassin) or Piru (Soul Linker). <- Old EuphRO
I were "Donut" (High Priest) on new EuphRO, well, for the most part.
Though I only played the linker right after they got added.

I mainly were in pvp, south prontera or archer village. :)

Thanks for the feedback  ;D

Yes I remember your name, not sure if you were in a guild called Destiny... But that stefan guy I mentioned had a HP named gabbie, just checked with the wiki.

But it looks like the leftovers of the community are spread too thin. Got any idea of the low rate servers where they might be? I'm not even sure I can start playing RO all over again... however talking to some oldbies would be nice.

Sziadan

No idea at all where they may be.

A lot of them are probably still on EuphRO and some quit playing RO.

Also, yes, I were in Destiny :P

kyle2009178

i use to play EuphroRO i was in the FAITH guild i was known as Shippoh or people who new me called me Shippoh the Hippoh thats a long story there lol
although i usualy played a char called assassin#2 .To any If any old FAITH members read this, drop by and post a hello lol =D i was actualy today trying to get on our old guild forums. there offline now thou guess it's to eb expected after these years of inactivity lol.

Atrocious

Quote from: kyle2009178 on Jul 18, 2009, 06:30 PM
i use to play EuphroRO i was in the FAITH guild i was known as Shippoh or people who new me called me Shippoh the Hippoh thats a long story there lol
although i usualy played a char called assassin#2 .To any If any old FAITH members read this, drop by and post a hello lol =D i was actualy today trying to get on our old guild forums. there offline now thou guess it's to eb expected after these years of inactivity lol.

I think there are some Faith members in EternityRO... I remember that guy, Mr Daggers is his name, he was from Faith right? It's a stalker in EternityRO.

Esper

i recognize all of those names

i was in @main addicts on a priest called Fornoth. ^o^

Atrocious

Sanjiro

SZiadan i believe i have your msn still lol. But i remember all of you. You remember me? Green crusader? Guild hopper, went from black rose to seraph to love beat to Zedakai Ronins?

Lucre

Sziadan

Quote from: Sanjiro on Sep 21, 2009, 04:58 AM
SZiadan i believe i have your msn still lol. But i remember all of you. You remember me? Green crusader? Guild hopper, went from black rose to seraph to love beat to Zedakai Ronins?

Yep I remember you. And I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to have a screenshot somewhere when we were mobbing in niff, you, me, razael(? an assassin) and jon(? an priest). That would be when you still had Zedakai Ronins.

And I also think I still got your msn, though I'm not using msn often anymore.

Atrocious

bump for nostalgia's sake (damn that was quite a long time ago looking now)

[email protected]

oh wow, Just as I've started to play RO again browsing here just update myself on things, i find this! really is a flooding back everything you've mentioned. I'm not sure if you'll remember me, but I was a pretty dedicated Hijos member. almost all the guilds you mentioned i remember too which is surprising for me! Hijos dont play anymore and im almost 100% enchanters dont play either, since those days I hope that i can find a guild called home :P
I'm playing on a server called aeternusro and so is holyto, but since i joined the server by myself I havnt really met any old friends yet, i hope i do :)
Nuriko the alchie/creator? Im quite good friends with him irl now because of ro, he tries out a server every once in a while, funny enough the first person i bumped into on Aeternus was him as soon as I spawned in the novice grounds, didnt even plan it LOL

Ah, good times.. there are alot more trolls now then there was back then :/

"I know part of old euph players went to evoRO, and then ParadiseRO (and many have quit RO altogether thanks to the frustration post euphRO meltdown), but since then I stopped following them, anyone got a clue where everyone went? I'm pretty sure the old community spread thin"

well thats basically right for me too! after euphro I went to legacyRO, unityRO, paradisero, evolutionro, i was a forum mod on evoro as far as I remember and my husband in game a gm, zachamabofoo or something I wonder if he even plays now :o

and yeah any old euphro players that remember me, pm me I'd love to talk! since i've come back to ro it's been so long that nobody recognises me, I suppose its nice starting over but I miss old players too :D

edit: hah im getting happy now im mentioned on my husbands page: http://editthis.info/euphro/Zackamabufoo lol :D