Anyone from RebirthRO (LR), DestinaRO or LuminaRO?

Started by Basil, Jan 11, 2019, 09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basil

Just wondering if there's anyone from those servers left over?

Its been years since I last checked on RO - just curious.

Dragonwizard

Basil from Element????
How are you and your wife!?!?

I don't even remember my char's name. The one I usually used was DragonWizard
You most likely don't remember me but might remember Nuke and Churrumais tho, we are kinda thinking on starting on the new Ragnarok mobile.

It's insane that I saw your post!

Basil

Quote from: Dragonwizard on Jan 11, 2019, 10:01 PM
Basil from Element????
How are you and your wife!?!?

I don't even remember my char's name. The one I usually used was DragonWizard
You most likely don't remember me but might remember Nuke and Churrumais tho, we are kinda thinking on starting on the new Ragnarok mobile.

It's insane that I saw your post!

Hi hi!

Yep I was a part of Element for most of my time when I played RO

Doing good, I think I vaguely remember you lol.

Inochi

Inochi from LuminaRO

i troll on origins RO since Im stuck on a mac. *tips hat*
<3

Eshua

Quote from: Inochi on Jan 13, 2019, 04:32 AM
Inochi from LuminaRO

Still blaming you even to this day

lrellok

I was on Lumina.  Helped run their forum for a while, though the only team i was on was very early in the server and broke up almost immediately due to castle reductions making WOE impossible for casuals.
The most dangerous thing a GM can do is to play NPC combatants as if they have brains, goals, and the desire to remain alive.
-Abulafia from WOTC boards

I have not failed, I have simply found 10,000 ways that don't work. -Thomas Edison

Basil

Quote from: Eshua on Jan 13, 2019, 04:40 AM
Still blaming you even to this day

Hey! I think I remember you....I think you were one of the leaders of one of the big guilds back in Lumina....or was it Destina...maybe I'm confusing you with someone else lol

Quote from: Inochi on Jan 13, 2019, 04:32 AM
Inochi from LuminaRO

I remember you from the Lumina forums...though I dont think I've seen you in game back in Lumina....

Eshua

Quote from: Basil on Jan 13, 2019, 02:27 PM
Hey! I think I remember you....I think you were one of the leaders of one of the big guilds back in Lumina....or was it Destina...maybe I'm confusing you with someone else lol

Lumina for sure. I was on all 3 servers you listed, but only ran CT on Lumina since it was after the other two server's lifetime. Unless you count Destina v2 lul

Basil

Quote from: Eshua on Jan 13, 2019, 04:48 PM
Lumina for sure. I was on all 3 servers you listed, but only ran CT on Lumina since it was after the other two server's lifetime. Unless you count Destina v2 lul

Ooh ya I remember you now, I think you played a prof?  I heard about Destina V2 but never played there, only on 1.0.

Still play RO?

Inochi

<3

Eshua

Quote from: Inochi on Jan 14, 2019, 01:30 AM
OH MY GOD

Hi bb, you should come say hi on Discord :)

Quote from: Basil on Jan 13, 2019, 05:10 PM

Ooh ya I remember you now, I think you played a prof?  I heard about Destina V2 but never played there, only on 1.0.

Still play RO?

Destina v2 was basically a ro-server version of the popcorn eating gif cause of all the drama. Anyone who never played there should be blessed.

I played a lot of things, mainly prof since it was cheap for BG. I play super on and off the past 4 years, random woes or random month period and get bored. Tho playing RO Renewal since old buddies finally wanted to try it. Pretty fun imo and actually keeping my attention.

highmax

Inochi

<3

Basil

Quote from: highmax on Jan 14, 2019, 05:31 AM
Do you mean rebirthro eir?

Uhh.....the low rate whatever it was called lol.

Xarale

Not sure if I met you in-game, but I played on LuminaRO back around 2010.

My main was Rebel, I led the Maelstrom guild.  I think we only stuck around for a few months though.

Good times. <3

-X.