Anyone from qRO? (Quality Ragnarok Online)

Started by xBlurryFate, Nov 23, 2007, 01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Easter

most of the old qro people r spread over 2-3 servers (breezero which will open again in june,legacyro,qualityro and q-ro.org)

proalan

LOng time since i played qro, like 3 years ago good times
i was in HighRate my char was LoNeWoLf from the guild essence, RockRhyms and Reborn
i liked to get in touch whit my friends from old qro  :'(
now i play in some crap server didnt find a decent server to play
qro forever for life!!! best server ever

Pandora

I don't think you're suppose to advertise in the Long Lost Friends section..
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Quote from: Pandora on Jun 20, 2008, 04:13 PM
I don't think you're suppose to advertise in the Long Lost Friends section..
mmm good point which is why im removing his post now =P

Flightlevel

QRO was the best while it lasted. No lag, friendly players and big community. Now its back wonder if it's still the same.

Reikan

Quote from: xBlurryFate on Nov 23, 2007, 01:52 PM
Server closed a while ago due to the fact that the admin couldnt keep up with his bills (because no one was donating anymore)

Lookin to see if anyone from that server is still out there. I miss my friends  :'(

i dont think game members should be responsible for the hosts financial situation but 
i used to be named WolfBeil and i was a sniper but i played on low rate
around 2 years ago

im surprised theres not more qro players around.. i almost only ever talked and helped people would thoght at least one of the hundreds or thousands that i associated with were still around

freakyred

Quote from: Reikan on Aug 24, 2008, 04:03 AM
Quote from: xBlurryFate on Nov 23, 2007, 01:52 PM
Server closed a while ago due to the fact that the admin couldnt keep up with his bills (because no one was donating anymore)

Lookin to see if anyone from that server is still out there. I miss my friends  :'(

i dont think game members should be responsible for the hosts financial situation but 
i used to be named WolfBeil and i was a sniper but i played on low rate
around 2 years ago

im surprised theres not more qro players around.. i almost only ever talked and helped people would thoght at least one of the hundreds or thousands that i associated with were still around
I don't think the poster will have a chance to read this ... he posted on november 23 2007 and the post before yours was on june 25 so pls don't revive old topics like this

Reikan

i thought itd be better to keep all the old qro related stuff in the same place, like i definitely normally wouldnt bring up such an old topic lol
but saying theres no reason bringing it up is pretty much the same as saying this whole long lost friends section is for no reason since its so unlikely that any group of people from so long ago would be able to contact each other today

but dont worry i wont bring up anymore old topics

Lynxx

I remember you Wolfbeil, from a LONG time ago ^_~. Good old qRO.

New international server!! Rates: 25x25x10x3 - Antagonist system - Endless Tower -  Guildhalls - Alliance chat system - Much more - Check us out!!

Navia

can't help not replying =3.

Old qRO vet here.. some may remember me from LR Hamasaki Ayumi (WS), Mistral of Wind (Sniper). I had a lot of characters^^;; I miss the community there, up until the last year or so.

InFlamesWeTrust

Ahh.  I remember those good 'ol days.  I'm sure I had a LK named Bane.  Boy did I love that low rate...

Noa

Oh man I just had to reply, even if this is an old post.
My guild and I were on qRO for MANY YEARS. Such an awesome server, I miss it!

My guild was Starberry Swirls, guild leader was a cranky old guy named Gavan who played high priest and always sat in Geffen. I went by Noa and Starberry on there. ANYONE REMEMBER ME!? ;O;

OHHh the good ol' days~

Lynxx

Lots of that community are playing on allianceRO now. Cool to see people are still around.

New international server!! Rates: 25x25x10x3 - Antagonist system - Endless Tower -  Guildhalls - Alliance chat system - Much more - Check us out!!

SoASin

hi there! im also from q-RO, highrate.. well, my IGN in q-RO was SoASin, from the reborn guild.. :D i know you lonewolf,, lol,, my friends there are titans bank,kazerfury,extranghero,ridz,balooot, biba, buwan! yeah yeah! taffy!

Hedwing

Very nice to see old player's names...

i was from qRo Low Rate, Radamanthys (WS) from Forbidden Glory Guild and some others

As Lynxx said there are a lot of players from qro playing at Alliance ro, its good to remember the old fellas

Cya Around