RMS Home | Guide Writing | Test Server | New Servers | Latest Reviews

Author Topic: Anyone from qRO? (Quality Ragnarok Online)  (Read 115163 times)

Offline roBOT

Re: Anyone from qRO? (Quality Ragnarok Online)
« Reply #270 on: Jul 26, 2017, 05:48 PM »
i played on qRO HR i dont remember so much i had lot of classes but i played mostly with my Paladin i think her name was BabyDeluxeGirl, i was all the time in the PvP Arena sitting there and kill all my enemies. I dont Remember the Guild i was, my best friend there was a Champ named roBOT and the leader of our Guild was named Silver and pwned Ressurection by taking the Castle :D
OH s***! the guild was revolt. qro had such a good community. i miss playing with you guys :(

Advertisement

Offline pitkalsar

« Reply #271 on: Aug 03, 2017, 01:15 AM »
I cant believe that, even tho 10 years have passed since the major holocaust, people still googles for this server.

There goes, screens I took from awakening's forum :

feeling nostalgic?
wonder if qRO could be brought back.

wow awakening..but I think woeing with pbr/aa/flatline vs dfk was more intense /slur

Offline XenoX

« Reply #272 on: Aug 04, 2017, 06:18 PM »
Best LR ever made on RO history!
Miss this soo much.
Please, someone revive q-RO.... this server needs a second chance!

Offline valisHD

« Reply #273 on: Aug 18, 2017, 08:18 PM »
Best LR ever made on RO history!
Miss this soo much.
Please, someone revive q-RO.... this server needs a second chance!

Yes i cry every time that server is mentioned. Hard times fell when it was gone. GM Kakashi, GM Cheeseman. ThePantsuUnited Guild. There can be no greater server.

Offline BabyDeluxeGirl

« Reply #274 on: Aug 24, 2017, 07:04 AM »
OH s***! the guild was revolt. qro had such a good community. i miss playing with you guys :(

OMG ROBOTTTTTT YOU ARE HERE hahahahahaa this is so awesomeeeeee how are youuuu Do you remember i called you Danny Trejo because you look like him with your long hair hahahaha yeh it was Revolt that was the best time i had playing in qRO with you all you were my best friend in the game
« Last Edit: Aug 24, 2017, 07:12 AM by BabyDeluxeGirl »

Offline BabyDeluxeGirl

« Reply #275 on: Aug 24, 2017, 07:10 AM »
Man I miss the good old qRO days, I used to play on HR, ign was OrochimaruSama (champ)

Few guilds I remember were
 SoulSociety - Players : IchimaruGin GM, roBOT
 Revolt-  Avalonstar, Tomox, Xyshin?
 Bliss - Jenn, Tooldealer(Beau)
 There was a BR guild, LazyPonies - Peter and Brian were brothers who were the guild master/officer of it.
Lily, Teddie, ChampRobb, Many DNAngels people when i first joined HR, Like Haku, Risa etc.
Best thing about qRO was the PvP

There was one champ called TriggerBounty who literally dueled like 5 champs on one, was great fun.
I remember it was a time where stalkers could strip, jt.. Champs could 1 hit ko cause there wasn't a ghostring card introduced and they had the best pvp maps. WoE was amazing fun too.
I miss you guys and now that i'm 26 and all caught up in life, i'm glad I get to remember gaming with a quality bunch of people like the qRO community.

omg I remember you lol you killed me alot of times in the PvP when i was a newbie with your champ, everytime you killed me I had to call my brother lol he played a champ too I think his name was Squall or something like that and he were able to fight you omg i miss the time. I also remember the Guild Akatsuki I had a good friend there but I forgot his name he quit qRO and started to play WoW

Offline BabyDeluxeGirl

« Reply #276 on: Aug 24, 2017, 07:41 AM »
I played the HR one with my sister. She had around a thousand bloody branches but won't care for riches, so I took like a hundred pieces from her, them all up in the private rooms in Morocc, and got myself many biomvp cards. NOW the bitter moment I remember is when a guild ( i think it was Resurrection? ) set me up and scammed me, so I lost valuable cards like Lord Knight, Whitesmith, etc.

I was young and foolish then, and didn't know any better, but I still remember the pain that day.

I remember you too I think we talked about that Ressurrcetion betrayed you and stole the cards :) btw I stole from ressurrection a lot of rare cards too like valkyrie and thanos and the lord knight and smith ect niahahahaha  /no1

Offline Crash Override

« Reply #277 on: Sep 28, 2017, 09:15 PM »
The best server ever  /gg

sad ragnarok is dead  /omg