Anyone from qRO? (Quality Ragnarok Online)

Started by xBlurryFate, Nov 23, 2007, 01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seasons

QuoteqRO is back!!

It's so amazing how someone claims the ownership over something, and at the end of the day got laid by his own claims. *facepalm*

Shoru

LOL, like everyone else I also googled qRO as I was chatting with a old guild friend of mine from Qro and we talked about the good old days about lancelot and ashley on the HR server and how we HATED gigi the GM~~~~

I used to play HR server and was the GL for Eternal ign. Shoru, Shori~
from all the servers I played qro was like everyone said....... the best one~

I remember the huge Drama on HR between Eternal and Bliss.......... basically me and Jenn and how ashley would favor me over Jenn thus making Bliss get emo~

ahhhhh good times~~~~~~

Opi

LR Server

Don't remember exactly names and classes but...

Champ  -tim
LK  timmy
Sniper  something with my name tim in it
Paladin  Opi
SinX with a gas mask   forgot the name

and a bunch of other chars with the name rujona in front of it.

Was in DFK, PBR, and Jerks.

I also married Zomg in game which apparently turned out to be a dude.

GG

Xav669

wow this post make me think about biolab 3 xD Well i was proffesor (Salsamora) 95/58 from Ghost Kingdom guild, G-Spot and French Leaders before it close :P really good server and i wish some1 re-open a server like qro 5/5/3 without reborn :)

Yoshimitsu

Me, but i was playing on Lowrate for awhile until lvl 56 and got tired then wen't to High Rate, played as a sinx name Shredder then went onto a Champ by the name of Yoshimitsu =] Love the good old days, 2003 - 04 i think? Been a very long time

nightdust

alright, I've been having nostalgia about the old qRO times. My name hasn't surfaced in the RO world in 7 years. Anyone remember me? Not the bad stuff that is! I was a monk.

celestia

Oh man, I remember qRO... never quite another HR server like it.
I was in two guilds...Anomalous and the one after it got disbanded. I miss it all ;< !

Miroku

This is a pretty old thread... but I just wanted to say hey.  I spent a good amount on time on qRO as Miroku, member of Flatline, member of Denuo Convena, later leader of Denuo Convena, and as GM Heismier.

I can't believe it's been like 9 years since I started playing on qRO.  I'm getting old!  I really miss you guys though, especially Gona.  Where are you Gona!?

cherrycola

Ha, so long ago.
I was Raspberry Jam, used to play in a bunch of guilds, last one I remember was Justice League. Good times :P

Mandygora

(^_^)/ My ign was Kitsunie on HR. I remember being in COTR and SS. Although I was never very good at pvp or WoE I had a lot of fun making headgear.  /no1 I wonder if anyone here recognises themselves in these.

COTR~

Spoiler
[close]

SS~

Spoiler
[close]

A hee ^_^

valisHD

Man i remember this server. My game name was "Valis III Yuko Asho" and Phantasy Star IV Rika. It was the best server ever had and my nostalgia was at it's peak. GM Kakashi was the one i remember. I wish they brought this server back. i miss the GMs i miss the seal area everyone was migrating there it was the hotspot during that time. People where nice hardly few was mean and rude "Hey Woo Nam" "Woo Nam" that azzhole anywho i love the community. The events Like "Find Mariel" Challenge where you have to find the girl and bring her out of the area without getting killed. That was one the best server ever made.

valisHD

randalljoy

is this the qRO from way back 5-7 yrs i think? is this the only qRO before? is this the one with LR and HR? is this the one that closed and reopened after a month or so, due to bots? does this have a  stat seller and the popular customs were HEE, Dark valk helm and evil wings? is the main town in yuno? and the pvp room is one at yuno and one is on pront? if it is, im on HR named Rinao (sinX) and i forgot the guild i was in but the emblem is a teddy bear. I only remember two players which is Uyi Castah and Dude Where's My Car.

touch

Quote from: Shoru on Sep 11, 2012, 12:17 PM
LOL, like everyone else I also googled qRO as I was chatting with a old guild friend of mine from Qro and we talked about the good old days about lancelot and ashley on the HR server and how we HATED gigi the GM~~~~

I used to play HR server and was the GL for Eternal ign. Shoru, Shori~
from all the servers I played qro was like everyone said....... the best one~

I remember the huge Drama on HR between Eternal and Bliss.......... basically me and Jenn and how ashley would favor me over Jenn thus making Bliss get emo~

ahhhhh good times~~~~~~

Ohh my god PAT?!!

By chance I found this thread and scrolled through it and the Aldebaren screenshot caught my eye.  Had to do a double take before I realised it was you! I really wasn't expecting to find anyone I played with everyday.  I can spot our little blue guild emblem on the flags!

Memory is fuzzy but I'm pretty sure my username was Tears (maybe Touch?),  I'm the brown high wizard from the screenshot.  I started RO (qRO was my first stable server) with your guild Bliss and met Soul and everyone else.  I followed Bliss to Eternal and afterwards onto Revolt.  I hung around Silver and Ava initially with the other guild members.  I could only remember these names after reading back a few pages hahaha!

Seeing this very much made my night!  I registered just to reply  /heh

colbe

So much nostalgia reading this thread. Played a Sinx named Colbe on LR. Just sayin hi =)