Anyone from qRO? (Quality Ragnarok Online)

Started by xBlurryFate, Nov 23, 2007, 01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vienesh

I remember you SoASin. IDK if you still remember me, we used to talk in pvp and you used to ask me questions and guides.
Vienesh - SinX - 254/120 - qRO, HR
-GM signed crunch toast holder
-Thanatos card holder
-Valkyrie Randgris card holder
-High Priest Card holder
-Lord Knight Card holder

soasin(Pinoy)

Quote from: vienesh on Jun 07, 2011, 01:16 PM
I remember you SoASin. IDK if you still remember me, we used to talk in pvp and you used to ask me questions and guides.
Hmmm para ngang naalala din kita vienesh. ikaw yata yung sinx na naka specialty jur with thanatos, phreeoni,phreeoni, turtle general yata. di ko sure kung turtle general nga yung isa mong card, pero sure ako dun sa thana and dalawang phreeoni. hehe. astig na gamit :)
Good times good times

Aika73

Hi guys ^__^ I used to play qRO in early years of the server . . . really good server , and i think , the best ever made!!!! I miss the old times ç_ç

BTW , I need your help . . . in the last 2 years ( i think ) of qRO , there was different BGM , and I really liked them ,do you remember? Town themes and mamy others , all different and veery catchy and sweet , also sad sometimes . . .  but unfortunatly I lost all of them coz i change my old computer . . . Well, my question is : there is someone that still have  those songs or know how to find them ? Please , i've looking for them for looong time , please , help me!!!!!

(sorry for my bad english ^^''')

Ace

qRO was once a great server but stopped due to some problems of players :/

Maya_Belle

Hi all, it's Maya Chan and Belle Morte ( two separate people )  :)

We were just reminiscing RO and came across this thread, good to know that there are others out there missing QRO as much as we do.

Maya Chan - Sniper
Belle Morte - Assassin Cross

We played LowRate

roBOT

I played qRO HR and almost all of the follow up remakes. The remakes failed for a lot of reasons, a lot of it simply due to the obvious lack of resources (when they did finally get up to 100 players, the servers were unstable) and due to older players/major members of the community simply moving on to other games. qRO was great for the the community (the drama) and the gameplay (PvP). It's the only balanced HR server that i can find even though a lot of it was broken and some of that is because of how out of date it was. A lot of the newer items (bio mvp cards) unbalanced 1v1 PvP which is what most of the HR players were there for. WoEs were always good because with a good number of people unbalanced cards on single players is negated but HR players aren't just going to sit around collecting WoE items all week.

HR is about PvP and the remakes failed to emulate qRO in that aspect.

Also,

SARNIS WRU?!

please respond

Myke

Just read the whole thread haha, i still remember some of you guys :D

Naxokta

Quote from: Aika73 on Jul 13, 2011, 04:46 PM
Hi guys ^__^ I used to play qRO in early years of the server . . . really good server , and i think , the best ever made!!!! I miss the old times ç_ç

BTW , I need your help . . . in the last 2 years ( i think ) of qRO , there was different BGM , and I really liked them ,do you remember? Town themes and mamy others , all different and veery catchy and sweet , also sad sometimes . . .  but unfortunatly I lost all of them coz i change my old computer . . . Well, my question is : there is someone that still have  those songs or know how to find them ? Please , i've looking for them for looong time , please , help me!!!!!

(sorry for my bad english ^^''')
I don't know anyone that has the songs, nor any site that has them still... But I believe the pack was called CrossWorlds2.

Edit: Yes, it was... It was made by Lost Kakashii and AoiKokoro. I found that bit of info here, but all of the links to it are dead. Maybe we'll have some luck searching for the creators...

pr3zs

:)my name was brittany there before lol

Cybele

Gosh, I totally remember qRO. It was such a great server! Great memories I had in there too...

That's probably one of the best servers I ever played. I always wonder why it went down. o__o Didn't they remade it back again like 3 years ago? Well, I don't even remember my characters name in there, I had lots. :| They should totally bring it back!

But, soasin, I might know you from somewhere. Your name sounds real familiar... Was that your in-game name in qRO too?

soasin(Pinoy)

Hello there Cybele!
Yes my in-game-name was also soasin :)
How bout you? dig those memories in your mind! im sure you'll remember your ign! :)
Cheers!
Q-ro Good times... good times :)

i might check these page again maybe a month or so :)
too busy these days to surf the net :)
talk to you guys soon!

Cybele

It was? Awesome! Then I've seen you on qRO then! 1+ point for me remembering someone from qRO. xD
And I still don't remember my characters on there. Which sucks at lot. :[

Yeah... qRO had some good times.

I most definitely remember Navia's character in-game name, Ayumi Hamasaki. =P If I could remember, I've always seen you on Prontera all the time.. Well, everyone goes there all the time so this is dumb. xD I thought that character was an Priest though.

I suck. But 2+ points for me for remembering someone else! :3

Quote from: Maya_Belle on Jul 25, 2011, 11:11 PM
We played LowRate

qRO had two servers? Since when!? :O

Aika73

Quote from: Naxokta on Aug 08, 2011, 12:53 PM
I don't know anyone that has the songs, nor any site that has them still... But I believe the pack was called CrossWorlds2.

Edit: Yes, it was... It was made by Lost Kakashii and AoiKokoro. I found that bit of info here, but all of the links to it are dead. Maybe we'll have some luck searching for the creators...

Thank you so much for the info , but I can't find anything!!!! :/ dammit ><''''

SpaceFalcon

Quote from: roBOT on Jul 26, 2011, 06:16 PM
I played qRO HR and almost all of the follow up remakes. The remakes failed for a lot of reasons, a lot of it simply due to the obvious lack of resources (when they did finally get up to 100 players, the servers were unstable) and due to older players/major members of the community simply moving on to other games. qRO was great for the the community (the drama) and the gameplay (PvP). It's the only balanced HR server that i can find even though a lot of it was broken and some of that is because of how out of date it was. A lot of the newer items (bio mvp cards) unbalanced 1v1 PvP which is what most of the HR players were there for. WoEs were always good because with a good number of people unbalanced cards on single players is negated but HR players aren't just going to sit around collecting WoE items all week.

HR is about PvP and the remakes failed to emulate qRO in that aspect.

Also,

SARNIS WRU?!

please respond

This exactly.. I don't really remember anyone from there, I was RobyX on HR.

Once the PvP turned crap I left.

Fino

long lost qRO - used the name Fino on my creator on the LR :)