Anyone from qRO? (Quality Ragnarok Online)

Started by xBlurryFate, Nov 23, 2007, 01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reikan

Quote from: renekenshin on Jul 05, 2010, 04:59 AM
I played old qRO for 3 straight years and i must say most of the guys who posted their char names on qRO LR i still remember them :) although i'm not sure if someone knows or even remembers my old LR qRO character named - Bakasaru (SinX), SakuraChan (HP), SniperSakura (Sniper) etc... well i'm not the best player out there and i can't remember most of my buddies or friends except some of the closest ones like Bahaa (LK), Shizoiken (HW) and Advent (Champ) but one thing i do remember is that qRO was the best server i ever played, and i still remember the community very well lol i even remember when people would unite and revolt on towns when theres a rollback haha those where the days. Sometimes i would even tell my friends that i would quit if the server wipe out but i never did because like i said this was the best fun server ever and it was really sad when qRO closes. My friends and i played on another server but it was never the same since until i started to think of really quitting RO for good.  Btw i was with Eclipse Guild and i still remember some of the other best guilds like PBR, G-Spot, Far Cry, Thugline, Forbidden Glory and theres more but i can't remember them now. Well qRO will stay the best server in my life T_T  Godbless to old GM's Frosty and Raveux i will miss your server forever and thank you for the great memories of RO your the best :)
Posted on: Jul 04, 2010, 08:22 pm
Quote from: Loki on Mar 11, 2009, 09:39 AM
Quote from: Kozua Nekiem on Mar 09, 2009, 01:36 AM
Though I wouldn't consider 1k+ pinoy/brazilians or malays(no OFFENSE TO ANYONE. So don't say it.)/botters a population.

=(

*Loki's affection for you has decreased. The fool arcana has peed his pants and ran away. You no longer have a penis.*

Beeeeeeeeeeeeesides. Before 3Jane gets here. I'm not from qRO and just voicing out my sadness.

Ta-ra,

Oh God i remembered this guy Loki always tries to kill me on pvp with his sinx -_-

My character name was WolfBeil
Hey i Remember you i dont remember anything about you i think i might have talked to you a bit though since i used to be social on Qro and my last guild on there was Eclipse i was also in DFK, Arch Angels and PBR (powered by rice). too bad you probably wont ever read this

I just looked up screenies and you usually hung out wish Rushuna

Nino

Ahh, I remember you WolfBeil :)  You were one of the first people to help me farm Iron Ores and Stems at 4k zeny a piece.. you remember Starnight?

I picked up the controls from one of my mentors back in 2005 and for countless hours I hand pressed steel and then grenades and acid... went through a couple of keyboards in a year since the F5 key kept breaking down.

Who remembers qro.trivia on iRC?  I unofficially moderated it when the server went down due to crashes until the demise.

Eyke

Polarislol

Quote from: Eyke on Feb 11, 2011, 07:49 PM
I use to play qro, was enjoyable :)

worst priest ever

hoover 4 best gm

sanj is a b****

clown is still 13

raspberryjam is still a dude

i still owe superdealer sunnies

jisupak

Sigh, I miss qRO....

I game name was Jisu and I was a Biochemist 97/50. I was in DV guild and what not.

I miss you guys.

Taco was my Hero : b

diegobh

Hi!!!

Quality Ro was the best server HR that i´ve played.

I read all posts here and i´ve noticed that all remaked servers failed...

I really want to play in another server like as QualityRO and i´m going to try make a server like qRO.

I knew that it will be very hard, that the thinks never will be the same as qRO, but i would like to make one as similiar as posible.

Could you tell me all that you remember about qRO, please?
Any information will be very useful.

Tell me all that you remember of:
- NPC´s locations, NPC´s options
- Items bonus
- Stats
- Jobs and skills
- Maps, dungeons, rooms
- VIP

I´m not trying to remake a qRO because i think that it´s impossible, but i really will do my best to make a very nice server to play =]]

I appreciate your help!

Have a nice day!!!

pr3zs

i was a player of that server also before last 2 to 3 yrs ago :)) but i made my own server already hehe

Poi Poi Chan

emceehammerfall

hi im emcee hammerfall hopefully everyone remembers me.. (lalo na ung mga mahihinang bisaya players dyan) hahaha

guild leader of Epic in high rates. aka the best pvp 5 -6 man guild vs the whole server hahaha

SSJ Velvet

Yeah i used to play there, HR Server. Teh Velvet. SinX i used to whore out pvp (non pot) and killing all those edp + soul link faggots

goodtimes.

Zephariah

Hello !
I am Zephariah, Lord knight from from DFK, LR server. I had a wizard called Agnus Dei too.
I wonder where everyone is now >.<
People used to mistake me for another guy called Zephy, but I'm not him. :<

Jasdemi

I was playing on the LR server back in years 2005/06.

Had a level 97 Paladin named Virus. Was mostly in the Guild "Shadows of the Damned". Was really so f****** awesome time. :D

SonGoku

lol, Hi!

played qRo too (;

SWZ and FG ftw (:

pr3zs

KnighT

Quote from: SonGoku on Apr 18, 2011, 02:39 PM
lol, Hi!

played qRo too (;

SWZ and FG ftw (:

Aw i think i remember u *.*