Anyone from qRO? (Quality Ragnarok Online)

Started by xBlurryFate, Nov 23, 2007, 01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LuCkie

who got married...?

talk about these snap asura noobs...

Yomi

^
Lol'd. Q-ro .. the nicest pServer I played ..  :-\
[color=green]A New Genre of [color=orange]Ragnarok Gaming[/color] Experience.[/color]
[color=red]Coming Soon.[/color]

Pooptart

I miss qRO. I played on the LR server as a SinX named KannachiEntreri, though I doubt anyone knows me. :]

Torasu

I was Torasu from SeeD/FarCry If anyone remembers me please add my MSN [email protected] (Still looking for arcbo D:)

Pooptart

Torasu

If you went by pooptart I remember you from several servers :P

Callhee

Wow, I can't believe people are still talking about qRO, anyone here was part of Valour/Morning Glory/Resurrection?

KnighT

Omg, this topic got me in love again. Was talking to my friend an hour ago about how i miss RO, and especially qRO and was describing to him how it was the best server ever...

I saw a couple of familiar names from jumping from page to page... Brings back some really good memories.

I was Knight/K n i g h T, the LK...

Started off in Final Heaven, where it was like qRO at its best with guilds that i cant remember their names but i can remember their emblem really well :p. Then went on to soloing from time to time, or was in Forbidden Glory, Eclipse, Gang Force..

Bah anyways, happy to see that ppl still remember qRO :)... Since i didn't have screenshots from the like the early days of qRO and only the ending i checked a couple of WoE videos on youtube to remember the guilds and all and its amazing how you remember every guild :p.

Final Heaven, Forbidden Glory, Infamous, NME, Ghost Kingdom, G-spot, Holy Avengers, Legion of Shadow, PBR, DFK, Awakening, SeeD, Arch Angels , LoD... the list continues...

Wow you can still watch those guild vs guild videos from halfdemon on youtube (kind of how i remembered couple of those guilds names :p)... Good memories..

Usagimimi

My fiance was a 99/70 Sinx at qRO. He can't remember his in-game name, though. 'Will post if he remembers, though I don't think he was too social.

Pretty sure he was in a guild, though. Not sure which. I wasn't playing at that time.

Pooptart

Quote from: Torasu on Sep 24, 2010, 11:57 PM
If you went by pooptart I remember you from several servers :P
Nah I didn't start using the name Pooptart till a few months ago when I came back from a RO break. I was KannachiEntreri a sinX

Mystral

Quote from: Callhee on Sep 28, 2010, 06:06 PM
Wow, I can't believe people are still talking about qRO, anyone here was part of Valour/Morning Glory/Resurrection?
I knew Morning Glory however I forgot my in game name. xP
I played 2months there I think using a Female Character. Lmao.

Callhee

Quote from: Mystral on Oct 19, 2010, 05:31 AM
I knew Morning Glory however I forgot my in game name. xP
I played 2months there I think using a Female Character. Lmao.
[/quote]

Damn =T, so hard finding people you use to know lol

MeowyMeow

Any quality lowrates lurking out there now? New/Soon to be opened?

soasin(Pinoy)

Hi Guys!
How are you?
I'm also from q-ro High Rate! my ign is soasin, i'm a sinx from the Reborn Guild (Pinoy Guild) i'm with Ridz, extranghero,immortalking, kazerfury and titans bank (those are the ones i remembered).

It's been quite a while now since I played qRO, too bad, i think the server got hacked and never returned again.
It's nice to remember memories in QRO.
It's also nice to hear from you ex-qro players!
God Bless!

Posted on: Nov 08, 2010, 11:58 pm
I still manage to find some pictures while i was playing q-RO.
I just want to share with you some of my treasured moments lol

Posted on: Nov 09, 2010, 12:41 am
also, does anyone knew/remember xRevolver? he is a Sinx, a good one :D

Daemion

FML. I miss qRO so much. I was never able to get into another RO because of how awesome this server was.

I played High Rates under mutliple names, mainly Daemion (255 Battle Priest) and Frederick (That's right, I'm that annoying Whitesmith that made you drop your db price below 10k, bought them, and then sold them for 32k  ;D) I remember the day before the server ended I finally got Angelring, Ghostring, and Maya card. Oh, and my +7 Stunner [2]... SERIOUSLY, WHY!?!?!?!? Anyways, what server is everyone chilling on nowadays? I know from time to time some of the rl friends that played with me go to blackoutRO.

EDIT: If you think you remember me, I was the high priest wearing the Western Grace with the black and white and gold colour scheme and blue hair.

On another note: Last time I tried playing it Galaxy sucked. Has it changed to become less sucky?