Kouske-HP
Nizmo-Paladin
Nizo-Whitesmith
Niztek-Clown
Nizor-SinX

Oh yeh i was aZn_TaCTiX on Ethereal and Mobro

Everyone just called me Nimo

Guild: Zenkai; Squirrel Mafia
Searching for lost friends we server hopped through together.
Honestly can not remember their IGN's as we used to keep contact via MSN messenger and lost connections since msn shut down.

Most of the times we always bump back into each other on different servers.

abfp

I remember playing some of those servers in Zenkai as well. Didn't really use the same IGN from server to server but we ran in a group with priest/bard/wizard in all those servers. Iirc the wiz used Sappho in all of them. I definitely recall playing with you in either mob or legacy, unless I mixed up my server names since I haven't been playing for 10+ years either.

Buralabo

I played a lot of EtherealRO(used to be called something else, right? can't remember the name right now) with my guild SHIN-RA. I was Marche, a 86 Hunter (funny enough my FFTA Marche was also a Ranger, sometimes Ninja). Sadly my friend group split up after some e-dating drama between a few of them and I lost their contacts due to MSN Messenger going under. Hope you find your friends.

Kouske

yeah they called it DiscoveryRO after the moibcat40 / fallen angle drama

Sachimi

The name change went from MobRO (under MobCat40), to MobAdvanced, then to Discovery/ Ethereal-Discovery (really confusing time..), then to Ethereal and Ethereal Revenge (the PvP server). I quit at some point after the name change to Ethereal.

I was GM Kahli back then, from when it was still MobRO until I quit. I was Kahli or Sachi on my legits, and played a Hunter and an Alchemist (and some other classes occasionally). Lost all of my screenshots years ago to a HD that killed itself one night, so I just have one from a friend that I became a GM with. We all trained at the same time, it was fun!
You cannot view this attachment.

Deviruchi

Quote from: Kouske on Aug 15, 2023, 02:26 AMBeen about 15 years since Ive touched RO
My main chars were normally

Kouske-HP
Nizmo-Paladin
Nizo-Whitesmith
Niztek-Clown
Nizor-SinX

Honestly can not remember their IGN's as we used to keep contact via MSN messenger and lost connections since msn shut down.

I Remember your HP and Pally. Don't remember which server/names i used, For MobRO i was in Deviant and then i became a merc for hire for that Crusader with the doppel card(Illusionist i think it was). Was a Hunter then I bought someones Monk named Wong Fei-Hong and started playing that. For other servers I used Deviruchi (Lord Knight/Champion) and Deviling(Creator). I'm pretty sure i played with your HP(If my random access memory can recall, you had a poopoo hat and opera mask on all the time as a priest)
Many server, Very play, Wow
mobRO,DiscoveryRO,AndzRO,ViciousRO,projectRO, eternityROv1/2/3, etc.

Sakamoto

Tias

Played on eternity and legacy

Name: I R A SWEDISH SINX
Guild: Nabz

Tbh legacy was the latest good server then it went downhill from there  /heh

Trying to find a couple serves each year to get some nostalgia. But has to have FE woe /ok

Lunalepsy

Quote from: Kouske on Aug 15, 2023, 02:26 AMBeen about 15 years since Ive touched RO
My main chars were normally

Kouske-HP
Nizmo-Paladin
Nizo-Whitesmith
Niztek-Clown
Nizor-SinX

I get you. I used to talk to someone named Mr.Shad. He was very cool and eccentric. He disappeared and never got to add him on MSN Messenger.