Anyone from qRO? (Quality Ragnarok Online)

Started by xBlurryFate, Nov 23, 2007, 01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cielte

Quote from: Ravenous on Mar 09, 2009, 01:23 AM
I want to inform everyone here that a Project to revive the old qRO has started.

http://www.qro-rebirth.uk.to

It will maybe go under a new name but the "Quality" will still be there.

Ugh, what is with all you people and "Quality______RO"? You're NEVER going to achieve what it did. So let the god damn name die out.

Ravenous

You never know Kozua. I pitty all those people who give up easily.

Cielte

Well, Ravenous, when you reach however many the ORGINAL QRO had. Tell me and I'll congratulate you. Though I wouldn't consider 1k+ pinoy/brazilians or malays(no OFFENSE TO ANYONE. So don't say it.)/botters a population. This games slowly dying aside from the mentioned before. So, all in all. Good luck. And you will need it.

Ravenous

Yeah, I will surely need it. For the bot thing, expect that it will not be tolerated although it can't be stop (AI vs AI) so we will make it Human vs AI.

XfrozoneXX

GOOD LUCK on your server!!! i dont like giving discrimination like some people.  At least they try intead of being a quitter *cough*

Zone

Quote from: Ravenous on Mar 09, 2009, 01:43 AM
Yeah, I will surely need it. For the bot thing, expect that it will not be tolerated although it can't be stop (AI vs AI) so we will make it Human vs AI.
Botting can be stopped.
Pretty soon, I will be posting about something you can use to stop it.

On a side note.
QuoteThis will be the place where all interested old qRO players will gather to plan and play again on a server that will inherit the old qRO.
You cannot inherit what no longer exists.

Zolan

Zone

Another server remake.
Another server to fail.
Honestly, based off of my experience with RO.
DO NOT TRY REMAKING A SERVER YOU HAVE NO ORIGINAL CODING FOR!
You've got no idea what all they had in store, how exactly every single item was.
If you are going to remake a server, it has to be 100% the exact same.
Besides that, you do not have the databases containing the original characters, so why the hell would anyone rejoin?
Everyone who used to play a dead server either quit RO, or moved onto another server.
Grow up, and stop acting like every 14 year old who wants to relive a server that failed.

Poki

Quit advertising your server here.  You're only trying to remake qRO only because you feel like you'll get more players compared to the amount of just starting your own.
You're better off with just starting a server that isn't meant to bring back qRO.  There's like over 10 remakes of qRO, what makes your so special? Pfft.

Loki

Quote from: Kozua Nekiem on Mar 09, 2009, 01:36 AM
Though I wouldn't consider 1k+ pinoy/brazilians or malays(no OFFENSE TO ANYONE. So don't say it.)/botters a population.

=(

*Loki's affection for you has decreased. The fool arcana has peed his pants and ran away. You no longer have a penis.*

Beeeeeeeeeeeeesides. Before 3Jane gets here. I'm not from qRO and just voicing out my sadness.

Ta-ra,
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

InFlamesWeTrust

My highest character was a 93 LK named Bane.  I don't remember what guilds I was in. :|

For some strange reason I always liked that you could be a trans at 90 and not go through the rebirth process.

I can't remember anyone that I used to play with either. Dx

Caamora

In my opinion, there's only 3 ppl that COULD possibly remake qRO.

Raversth (Not Ravenous, thats obviously a fake), frostycpu and Smug. Although I know Rave and frosty will NEVER remake qRO and anyone claiming to be them are complete fakes. Smug WOULD actually do it and is trying. Although he should realize that 90% of the people that played on qRO either no longer play or have established themselves on a different server. The thing is, qRO had nothing real "special" that RO doesnt have now. It was just one of the first big servers and kept gaining users because it had so many people playing there already.

Truth is, qRO will never come back. There will be spin-offs of qRO but all of them will more than likely fail when they realize that there is more RO servers than people PLAYING the damn game.

Melkor

....Therefore we should all give up.  There is absolutely no point in trying.  God forbid that anyone should ever try to do it ever again.  It is a guaranteed failure.   

Nope.  If you try, you die.  It's physically impossible.  God Himself will come down and smite whoever tries to remake qRO. 

You just can't do it.  The stars just won't align themselves the correct way for it to happen, so we may as well all just give up, lay down in front of the TV and become vegetables.

(Note the sarcasm.)

ShanghaiKnight

uh someone might have already posted this or you all probably already know.  but Smug has started up the Quality Ragnarok Online Galaxy beta server.  he plans on remaking qRO near identical.  im sure someone has already said this but im too lazy to press the back button and check.  go here http://zveight.com/qrog/ for more information.

A92FL0163

Hey guys! I'm planning on opening my own QualityRO copy! Since everyone cool is doing it!
So I could just ruin the name until it become a kind of cursed name!