Anyone from qRO? (Quality Ragnarok Online)

Started by xBlurryFate, Nov 23, 2007, 01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roxas18

it would be nice to see a server based on qro

XenoX

Quote from: Roxas18 on May 14, 2018, 06:23 PM
it would be nice to see a server based on qro

Thats my biggest dream bro lol

Teddyx

Aurelie

wow it's been so long ! remind me a lot of good memories...

I used to play LK and my IGN was Aurelie but i often changed to play different character...

I was the leader of SubWarZone aka SwZ

so sad i lost most of my screenshots...

dm me if u remind me and were friend at this time !

Teddyx

Nice guild, do you still in touch with the guild members?

Meanie

Quote from: Frank on Mar 04, 2012, 05:38 AM
^ this guy was a noob, almost worse than that guy with the rudra bow. =P

ACTUAL best stalker (Frank) reporting in. I was part of The Haunted and a bunch of other guilds and was also the guild leader of The Masters of Deception. I recognize a lot of the names here. =D

Btw nostalgia trip for Supah/Woo Nam/whoever else was in MoD: qRo WoE - MoD owns PBR I don't know whose youtube acc that is but I remember Meanie took a lot of vids so let me know if you find more.

FRANK YOU SCUMSUCKING BASTARD!

That video was made by me, playing my alt female assassin. I may have more videos on some old hard drive somewhere, tearing through PBR/AA, or trying to endure their onslaught, but I'd have to do some serious digging and those vids might be lost. That YT account I made specifically to upload that video.

That was a fun night for MoD. A guild dedicated to maximum Emperium ownage, relying completely on Frank (THE best stalker) to get us in and bum-hump the crap out of guilds. The Haunted + DFK was already an unstoppable force, but MoD was a glass cannon of epic proportions.

Many names in this thread are very familiar to me, some friends, many foes, but I remember them all fondly. Supah, Frank, Jim, Super Dealer, Clown, Zeck... I wish I could remember everyone's names from TH, but mostly I remember the good times we had in PvP/WoE.

Edit: Figured I'd mention some of my character names on qRo:
Meanie - Best High Priest to ever grace the server (suck it Boredom)
Meanier - A terrible White Smith
Meaniest - Asura noob Champion

Fino

^ i remember you - but you didn't live up to your name :P

damned2

Any of the old IRC or SFT folks in here?

Besides the FidX threads in the rant forums, I was on IRC quite a lot.

damned2

Quote from: piratemermaid on Oct 21, 2013, 08:01 AM
Piratemermaid here,

I miss qRO, it was one of the best years of my life! :-)
A lot of people hated me, but the competition was healthy and it was definitely an unforgettable experience.

You can find me on instagram nowadays: ellebradford
Thomas (your husband) is still looking for you.

Fino

thomas and his tiny dirty tricks '_' I'm still not sure if piratemermaid was a trap

Thomas2

Damn it's been so long, but I still recognize many names in this thread, and seems some people still remember me too, cool :D

Classic screenshot, honestly don't remember how I made it, editting one of those txt data files or photoshop.. but it sure upset alot of people :(

damned2

Quote from: Thomas2 on Jul 03, 2018, 06:21 PM
Damn it's been so long, but I still recognize many names in this thread, and seems some people still remember me too, cool :D

Classic screenshot, honestly don't remember how I made it, editting one of those txt data files or photoshop.. but it sure upset alot of people :(
Give me a GR you jerk.

Thomas2

PM Jaina

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
There are not enough words in this post.

damned2

Quote from: Thomas2 on Jul 03, 2018, 06:38 PM
PM Jaina

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
There are not enough words in this post.

I wonder what she is doing. We should all start a discord server. I can make one. :D

damned2

Quote from: damned2 on Jul 03, 2018, 06:40 PM
I wonder what she is doing. We should all start a discord server. I can make one. :D
Just made a channel. I am in Switzerland so usually online in the EU evenings. As of right now it is just me and Thomas.

https://discord.gg/kmN8cz7

Jaina, me and Thomas are waiting for you. :D